What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU at Arizona - 10/19 @ 2pm MT on FOX

If the player is giving up exceptional yards after contact, that's not acceptable unless we're talking desperation mode at the end of a game. But there doesn't have to be that tradeoff.

It's a valid criticism of Shilo that too often he fails to make the basic play because he's going for the big play, whether it's going for a kill shot or riding a guy to try to pull the ball out. That said, I've never been bothered much by aggressive mistakes.
So we can all agree that Shilo's forcing lots of fumbles is also the reason he misses a lot of tackles?

Somewhat. I don't think he misses a lot of tackles, though. But when he does miss one, it's usually from him being overly aggressive.
he was afraid of re-injuring his broken arm and held back. Almost no arm tackles.
(when you have suffered a traumatic injury, your brain wants to avoid it happening again. when put in the same position as when he was hurt, his brain held back a little. when you touch a hot stove, your brain keeps you from doing it again)

Yeah...I'm aware of that, numb nuts.

You're post didn't prove anything, bud. If you think hitting a guy, and he loses the ball is a skill...you're an idiot.

You put your helmet right on the ball? Not a skill. Just poor ball security.

Seriously...find me a defender who isn't a pass rusher who has huge forced fumble numbers year after year...then I'll consider it a skill.
JFC. So far in this thread you’ve stated that Hunter, possibly the most talented player to ever play for CU, is not a first round talent. Then you decide to die on the hill that forced fumbles are not a defensive skill set???

There has to be a TOS violation somewhere with those absolutely trash takes. You’ve made me agree with Hank, that alone is a violation of my moral code.

Maybe it’s time we get you home, little buddy.

Lets Go Nbc GIF by One Chicago

Last edited:
Back