What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU has rejoined the Big 12 and broken college football - talking out asses continues

If far more people are watching CFB in one market compared to another market, wouldn't that first market be more valuable?
In many ways. But cable rates are still the biggest partner mechanism and they tie things to household subscribers in-market vs out-of-market subscribers. Especially important if a conference owned it's own network as the Pac-12 did.

Everything Is Fine GIF by truTV’s The Chris Gethard Show

The dude who runs this account is delusional. This was his response to Wilner's tweet that th CW had picked up 10 Ore St and Wazzu games.

Yep the guy is delusional.

The WCC has their games on ESPN+ which isn't linear TV and that is where all their sports save for football will be housed for the next two athletic seasons. Some basketball games with Gonzaga will be on ESPN as usual. That probably won't be much different from what they got from the P12N which is only enough to cover the expense putting the games on media outlets.

I'd hate to know how much CW is paying both schools although both schools have acknowledged that they are sacrificing money for more exposure.

The MWC's media rights deal runs for this upcoming athletic season and the one after that. I just read a Wilner article related with the Pac-2 schools and the MWC and something is going to have to happen before June 30, 2025 if the Pac-2 will do that reverse merger with the MWC or the Pac-2 schools joining the MWC as full members.

The dude who runs this account is delusional. This was his response to Wilner's tweet that th CW had picked up 10 Ore St and Wazzu games.

That guy, and other OSU/WSU fans, tout their TV ratings all the time and it’s going to be fun to see them spin the bad ratings when they are playing CSU, SDSU and Boise State, instead of Oregon, Washington and USC.

when your future is void, delusion can definitely set in

Or the humor is top notch and they are simply trolling by misconstruing the facts

Today is May Day and realignment in the lower levels could be heating up again. UTRV is joining the Southland and that was a school that really believed in the WAC's vision.

Maybe the WAC will finally die.
Is there a reason why all your posts have a 24" x 36" picture of a hat attached to them? Granted the hat is pretty cool, but...

Last edited:
UA has an entirely new staff and a completely overhauled roster. And not overhauled in a good way. I’m struggling to see why they’re getting that kind of love.

I really don't get the Arizona love. They are a major unknown, IMO, with a wider range of possible season outcomes than CU.
I got in a Twitter debate with a UA fan over how CU will dominate the Big 12 if they continue to recruit (transfer and high school) at the highest level in the conference. Just like the teams that recruit (transfer and high school) at the highest levels of the other conferences dominate. He was very confident that CU would suck no matter what and 4-8 is 4-8 and the on the field results matter more than recruiting.

I brought up how Tulane went 2-10 in '21 and 10-2 in '22. A remarkable turn around. I pointed out that over that offseason Tulane improved their ppg differential by 22.3 points. Cu last year improved their differential by 22.4 ppg.

It just seems no matter what metrics you use, Prime led CU will suck forever. This year could be lots of fun.

Back