What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU players in the NFL

Chido and Witherspoon, absent disabling injuries, will start for awhile in the NFL...

Tedric now the starter in Seattle. Woot!

That's 4 NFL starters in that 2016 secondary. Damn.

That makes 5 starters he has coached (Crawley, Awuzie, Witherspoon, Tedric, Oliver) and 2 more very recent starters (Brown and Smith). Then you look at the talent in the pipe... CU is making a very very strong case to be the new DBU.

That makes 5 starters he has coached (Crawley, Awuzie, Witherspoon, Tedric, Oliver) and 2 more currently playing (Brown and Smith). Then you look at the talent in the pipe... CU is making a very very strong case to be the new DBU.
Idon't think Jalil Brown is in a camp this year, I may have missed it tho.

https://www.turfshowtimes.com/2018/...ew-afolabi-laguda-needs-to-get-back-to-basics

Let's not sleep on Fo.

That makes 5 starters he has coached (Crawley, Awuzie, Witherspoon, Tedric, Oliver) and 2 more very recent starters (Brown and Smith). Then you look at the talent in the pipe... CU is making a very very strong case to be the new DBU.

https://ravenswire.usatoday.com/201...tarter-would-end-teammates-remarkable-streak/

https://www.baltimorebeatdown.com/2...injuries-achilles-tavon-young-marlon-humphrey

Why do you think Smith is not going to start anymore? I don't know...but the above article is the best I could find.

I think he was saying Smith is a starter that came from CU recently, but Mac didn't coach him.

I'm a little surprised Tedris has done so well. He always struck me as a great college S without the athleticism to be an NFL DB

I'm a little surprised Tedris has done so well. He always struck me as a great college S without the athleticism to be an NFL DB
I felt that way his senior year, but didn't think that his junior year. That shot he took in the UCLA game in 2015 damn near killed him and it wouldn't surprise me if it took some time until he was all the way himself again.

Kenny Bell is the one exception. That dude has buffalo bones and a husker skin. Incredibly sad story.

Edit: for those who don’t know, Kenny grew up in Colorado and was a huge CU fan growing up. D2 dan didn’t offer him, and what do you know, one moment your living in the Colorado, next moment your in Nebraska. Sorry Ken!

Kenny Bell is the one exception. That dude has buffalo bones and a husker skin. Incredibly sad story.

Edit: for those who don’t know, Kenny grew up in Colorado and was a huge CU fan growing up. D2 dan didn’t offer him, and what do you know, one moment your living in the Colorado, next moment your in Nebraska. Sorry Ken!
Offered him late. I talked to his dad at the time. He and other in-state guys were very frustrated with how Hawkins had handled CO recruiting and had serious concerns about the direction & stability of the program at the time. It just wasn't a situation they felt confident signing up for. It sucks, but they were right.

Back