What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU players in the NFL

DJ Chark (Jags WR1) is OUT for tonight's game. Viska has already been getting a number of touches per game, but hopefully this opens the door to him getting more looks as a true WR. I'm actually excited to watch Jags vs Dolphins on Thursday Night. Huh
Totally heads down in a major deal I'm working. Thanks for the reminder to scramble and make my picks!

I watch Chido and Witherspoon very closely. Cowboys and Niners fans are extremely negative on both, unfortunately. Likely justified

Bill O’Brien finally fired by the Texans!!!
2nd Worst Coach I have ever seen behind Jeff Fisher. Two terribly bad coaches given so many chances to suck.

So long B O’B

could be moved to another thread, just wanted to say it

LaViska with over 50 yards receiving today.

No Davion Taylor sighting this far. I guess their Lb corps is terrible and he still doesn’t play

For context, Witherspoon has been bothered by hamstring issues. Told coaches he could dress and play if needed in emergency. Practice squad call up gets the start in his place and immediately gets picked on by Ryan Fitzmagic giving up huge gains and TDs. Donte Whitner not having any of it and goes scorched earth on Spoon. Witherspoon has really struggled since showing promise in his first season. Ultimately got benched last year in favor of a rookie CB whose blown coverage gave up that long 3rd and 15 conversion in the Chiefs SB Comeback.

For context, Witherspoon has been bothered by hamstring issues. Told coaches he could dress and play if needed in emergency. Practice squad call up gets the start in his place and immediately gets picked on by Ryan Fitzmagic giving up huge gains and TDs. Donte Whitner not having any of it and goes scorched earth on Spoon. Witherspoon has really struggled since showing promise in his first season. Ultimately got benched last year in favor of a rookie CB whose blown coverage gave up that long 3rd and 15 conversion in the Chiefs SB Comeback.

I saw this live last night after the night game. I was sad to hear it. On a side note, I cant see how Donte was not super hot wearing a shirt, sweater and a jacket. That bothered me more as I continued to watch him not even sweat.

Anyone read the article with the photo of Montez walking with Alex Smith? If the current starting QB can't go, Smith will probably play and Montez is one hit away from playing while Haskins is being put on the trade block and is taking snaps during practice. Perhaps we will see Montez in action sooner than later?

I saw that on Sunday. At first, I thot Lamar J had slowed up near the end of the run. Watching that clip, I'm not so sure now.
I think LJ turned more upfield near the end of the run to keep from going out of bounds - a smart move given the clock. Regardless, it was a damn good play by DT - had LJ not turned more upfield, DT forces him out of bounds with his speed/pursuit.

Back