What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU players in the NFL

We chalked up Montez' actions here at CU as a maturity issue.

I'm now of the opinion dude is just dumb as a rock. Anyone know what his Wonderlic score was before the draft?
Early in the season, maybe it's bravado, pushing himself. This late in the year, he's mostly creating a lot of off-season drama.

I wish they'd put his ass out there and see what he looks like. :D
Hopefully something like this.

mccoy.gif

Afraid that Chido’s days in Dallas are numbered. Really not a great cover corner in the NFL unfortunately. Pains me to say that.

We chalked up Montez' actions here at CU as a maturity issue.

I'm now of the opinion dude is just dumb as a rock. Anyone know what his Wonderlic score was before the draft?
Well if anyone knows about pure garbage QB play, lack of preparation, lack of understanding the concepts, and ability to fail under pressure Montez would be an expert.

I do remember a lot of people being in love with Haskins in his draft year because of his physical skills and his success.

Washington is a bad team but I don't think Haskins would have been much better anywhere else. A more talented version of Paxton Lynch

Glad he got that money earlier this year.
This.

With the contract locked up he will be able to focus on a full and complete rehab. And GB has enough invested in him that it is in their interest to give him the time and support to do so.

Let's hope that the injury is one that allows for a complete and total recovery.

Back