What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ UCF - September 28 @ 1:30 PM MT Game Thread

Won't happen, but we need to run the ball 60% of the time. That's the only way the OL can develop some rhythm and confidence.

The intent was obviously to make fun of FL hurricane victims. I'm literally shaking!

😂

Seriously, though, it's tone deaf to roll with that after you learn a hurricane is impacting FL this week. Deserved criticism and CU fvcked up. It is offensive - to marketing and PR professionals. But any reaction beyond shaking your head and laughing at CU for bungling its promotional graphic is fake outrage.

I don’t know if this game is still on but the buffs are a big dog, +13.5. With the passing attack the Buffs are never out of it and UCF gives up 238/game. They can run the ball though, records show 376/game Avg. even with that their time of possession advantage isn’t that great. I think the Buffs will have a field day through the air provided they get the possessions.

The game is a betting candidate. Who wants to give UCF 13.5 pts and put up 108 for 100? To get the 13.5 and the buffs it costs 112. We are taking the points for another $112 in to return $212.

The money line is Colorado for $100 to return $380. The Buffs have picked up some valuable lessons on how to win. They are still taking bets. We tossed in another $100 for a Colorado win on the money to return $480.

Not a good season so far. -$8 coming in to this week and another $212 in for a debit column total of $-220.

A Co win this week returns $692 for a net of $472. A loss may end the run for more profitable pastures.

Might even watch this one.

Brandon said Travis won’t be able to handle playing as many snaps as he does in that heat. Didn’t he play both ways an entire game against TCU in 104 degree heat? I’m confused.
You seem to be under the false impression that someone needs to know a damn thing about a topic in order to come hard with a hot take on a sports talk show.

I don’t know if this game is still on but the buffs are a big dog, +13.5. With the passing attack the Buffs are never out of it and UCF gives up 238/game. They can run the ball though, records show 376/game Avg. even with that their time of possession advantage isn’t that great. I think the Buffs will have a field day through the air provided they get the possessions.

The game is a betting candidate. Who wants to give UCF 13.5 pts and put up 108 for 100? To get the 13.5 and the buffs it costs 112. We are taking the points for another $112 in to return $212.

The money line is Colorado for $100 to return $380. The Buffs have picked up some valuable lessons on how to win. They are still taking bets. We tossed in another $100 for a Colorado win on the money to return $480.

Not a good season so far. -$8 coming in to this week and another $212 in for a debit column total of $-220.

A Co win this week returns $692 for a net of $472. A loss may end the run for more profitable pastures.

Might even watch this one.
200.gif

Just a quick remined, four games into the season and Micah Welch is your leading rusher with a season total of 87 yards.

Back