What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Washington

31 points is absolutely ridiculous. Should not happen between 2 teams in the same conference
Colorado is 2-8 ATS this year - nearly all have been multi-TD spreads. One was a miracle outright win. The other was a miracle backdoor cover. This team is the worst Power 5 team and one of the worst 2-3 teams in the country. UDub is one of the best 15-20 teams in the country. The line is low.

Colorado is 2-8 ATS this year - nearly all have been multi-TD spreads. One was a miracle outright win. The other was a miracle backdoor cover. This team is the worst Power 5 team and one of the worst 2-3 teams in the country. UDub is one of the best 15-20 teams in the country. The line is low.
You think the O/U is about right or slightly low?

which one was the back door cover ? asu ?

I GUARANTEE no one on the roster cares about this game. And...we match up horribly against UW. We might score once. Money to be made.
No offense, but if you think none the guys on this team care about this game, then I suspect you've never played team sports. Or, if you did, you were a poor teammate.

No offense, but if you think none the guys on this team care about this game, then I suspect you've never played team sports. Or, if you did, you were a poor teammate.
Played and coached for years. Sometimes you hit a wall and just want to be done. Happens to the best of us. No judgement.

Worst possible year to have such a brutal schedule.
#4 TCU
#7 USC
#10 Utah
#12 Oregon
#15 Washington
#16 UCLA
#25 Oregon State
Minnesota receiving votes
.... What Air Force, ASU, Ariz and (Cal) couldn't make the best of our debacle for the ages. OMG Cal should be ashamed.

This is nice to hear. from Buffzone.
Go Buffs.

“Oh, yeah, that’s one thing about this team that really, out of the six years I’ve been here I’ve never really experienced,” running back Alex Fontenot said after Friday’s 55-17 loss at No. 7 USC. “Like, us losing but we keep that same energy. Nobody’s getting down on themselves. Everybody’s still locked in. Everybody wants to win and we still have belief that we can win.”

“That’s a good question,” defensive lineman Jalen Sami said. “Overall, it’s team heart. (This) is not what we wanted, but we’re out here working every day. We’re trying to compete. For me personally these are just opportunities for me to get better to elevate my game and hopefully reach my dreams of going professional.

The best part about this game will be sideline shots of UW's mascot, Dubs. What? He's cute!
High Five Huskies GIF by Washington Athletics

No posts in this thread since Tuesday? Yikes! 😂

I hope this random guy I saw on Twitter is right about us getting a dude who will rekindle some interest soon.

I didn’t watch last week and am leaning against subjecting myself to more pain tonight.

Just watching the intro video, the W QB seems to throw like Mahomes - sidearms it some

I took CU +19 for the 1st half.

Go Buffs!

Can't help myself. There's that weak flame that refuses to go out and has me thinking "stranger things could happen - we could win". Or I'll be excited about some players showing potential. So I'm watching and probably will until the final whistle no matter what's happening in other games. It's a sickness and character flaw I have.

Sometimes I think Shrout decides where he's going to throw the ball before it's even snapped.

Back