What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Washington

So worried about their passing attack that we're playing without enough numbers in the box. UW can just run between the tackles all they want. Double teaming the point of attack and still has numbers to have an OL leading the RB to the 2nd level.

The rout begins.

At least they look like they want to be out there. It's amazing what having a coach that looks like he cares, or is even alive, does in terms of getting some emotion out of the players.

We still have much less talent than Washington but seeing some effort is nice.

So worried about their passing attack that we're playing without enough numbers in the box. UW can just run between the tackles all they want. Double teaming the point of attack and still has numbers to have an OL leading the RB to the 2nd level.
The worst team against the run in the P5 is poorly coached? Cannot believe it.

What an absolute piss poor effort by the defense. That was an abomination!!!!!!!!

It’s so enjoyable seeing the opposing players yucking it up on their bench.

Can anyone explain to me why Colorado bothers punting in this game, or any game, at all? I'm not even being sarcastic, I don't see the value of punting, even if they are inside their own 10. The chance to make it on 4th has to be much greater than the chance that pathetic trash defense will do anything.

Sanford’s offense is so imaginative and cutting edge. It strikes fear in the opposition.

Back