What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

DC Search Including & beyond the 1st 4 Candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think we should expand the search area. i'm sure there is a high school coach in raton or fruita or laramie or cedar city that would be an awesome DC in boulder.

Search is over guys. My next door neighbor coaches (assistant) at DC in Castle Rock. Has DEFINETLY heard of defense at least twice. Well qualified.

(love the high levels of hyperbole around here....people are finally having more fun with it now, which makes me think most people think we are close.)

i think we should expand the search area. i'm sure there is a high school coach in raton or fruita or laramie or cedar city that would be an awesome DC in boulder.

Raton is on I-25! Also, y'all forgot Cheyenne, Casper, and Sheridan.

Maybe we've been looking on the wrong axis. What's on I-70?

Oh boy, opened the doors there - G. Junction, Summit County, Limon, Burlington. No need to mention Kansas City and St. Louis that's going too far. Maaaay-be Dodge City, but I think that's where Independence CC is and we've already been burned by those assholes once.

Oh boy, opened the doors there - G. Junction, Summit County, Limon, Burlington. No need to mention Kansas City and St. Louis that's going too far. Maaaay-be Dodge City, but I think that's where Independence CC is and we've already been burned by those assholes once.

There's gotta be somebody vacationing in Vail right now that would qualify.

My girlfriend is from STL and pretty much all of her friends and family (including a bunch from KC) LOVE Colorado. It is pretty much the promise land for them, but the strong midwest-style family ties keep most of them out there. I think we could definitely recruit from Missouri if we put in the effort.

Some people on Rivals board are claiming they know who it is and that we are going to be impressed. I guess we'll find out tomorrow.

What's the O/U on a leak before the announcement tomorrow at the lunch? For you guys in Colorado or West Coast not a big deal, but I am 4 hours ahead of Colorado so that is a long day waiting for the outcome of this ridiculously long search to replace the dinosaur.

Oh ****! I totally forgot about our DC search!! With all the joy of recruiting and all.

Going to guess Joe Tumpkin (CMU DC and former Pitt LB coach) and Chris Demarest (Hawaii Secondary). Both resigned in the same day, the day before our DC is going to be announced.

So if it is Tumpkin, tell me something about him. I guess when e eryone talks about being impressed with who we hire, and I haven't heard of him, it's hard to be 'impressed'

Going to guess Joe Tumpkin (CMU DC and former Pitt LB coach) and Chris Demarest (Hawaii Secondary). Both resigned in the same day, the day before our DC is going to be announced.

Sooo....a MAC coach who has never coached west of Michigan and who's only P5 experience is 2 years as a position coach at Pitt? If true, CL's thread on Rivals is some quality trolling.

CMU ranked 29th last year in total defense
50th in turnovers gained 14 ints 8 fumble recoveries
tied for 99th in sacks with 20 for 127 yards lost (CU had 22 for 140 yards lost last year)
tied for 100th in TFL per game. 65 total TFL

Sooo....a MAC coach who has never coached west of Michigan and who's only P5 experience is 2 years as a position coach at Pitt? If true, CL's thread on Rivals is some quality trolling.

Yeah I don't think this would have me doing any kneeling..

since the hc at cm resigned a week and a half a go i believe he is "available" ...less than inspiring

Sorry if already posted..

[video=youtube;pOUFw1ESai4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOUFw1ESai4#t=71[/video]

My girlfriend is from STL and pretty much all of her friends and family (including a bunch from KC) LOVE Colorado. It is pretty much the promise land for them, but the strong midwest-style family ties keep most of them out there. I think we could definitely recruit from Missouri if we put in the effort.

This is so true my family is from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back