What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Do you guys mind if I join ya'll as a Buffs fan?

I apologize. I didn't mean to mislead anyone and I certainly wasn't trying to "hide" anything. If live in Hoboken, NJ. It is literally right across the river from NYC where I work, or where I used to work before the office shut down due to the pandemic. As anyone in the area knows, certain cities in the northeastern portion of NJ (such as West New York, or Weehawken or Hoboken or Fort Lee, etc.) are considered "bedroom communities or suburbs of Manhattan" since the vast majority of people who live in them work in NYC and since they are literally right across the river from the city. but if the phrase "NYC area" offended or annoyed you for some reason, BuffsNYC or anyone else for that matter, I apologize. That certainly wasn't my intent. and in response to the previous poster's question, the "UM" in question referred to Michigan. I attended the University of Michigan Law School.
If you want to fit in here it should be your goal to offend at least one person with every post. If you want to grow some roots here and branch out it wood be a good idea to learn tree puns quickly too, to blend in with the forest of idots here.

I'm torn between the best ways to join Allbuffs...

Quietly join in by lurking for a while, feeling the room, and slowly start adding to the conversation until you are a part of the daily back and forth.

OR

Come in guns a blazin' with hot takes and call outs, telling anyone who gets in your face to **** off.

I mean, I know which one I would prefer to witness.

Edit: I don't understand the friendly request to join thing though. That's weird. Plus everyone's going to treat you like **** anyway.
I think the troll is ask to join the bandwagon of an underperforming team in order to ridicule fans who believe that somebody would actually join the fanbase of that team.

It's what people without friends do.

I think the troll is ask to join the bandwagon of an underperforming team in order to ridicule fans who believe that somebody would actually join the fanbase of that team.

It's what people without friends do.
Truth. From an expert.

My goodness...I needed no one's permission to become a CU fan back in 1989. Why do people need permission to become a fan? Anyone who says I can't be a fan of their team can go screw themselves.

If you want to fit in here it should be your goal to offend at least one person with every post. If you want to grow some roots here and branch out it wood be a good idea to learn tree puns quickly too, to blend in with the forest of idots here.

It would be a cardinal sin if we didn't have any tree puns this week

leave KOY alone! he's just HERE to MAKE FRIENDS and talk about FOOTBALL.

i have friends. mostly imaginary, some paid. it works for me. this covid thing is really putting a damper on everything.

now i do have a question @KoyDetmer -- please describe your feelings for the following:

1. the state of nebraska
2. any college fb team other than CU
3. your favorite substance to defile yourself with

we can't properly judge without more information. and, judgment is due.

1605198583088.png

My worst day as a CU fan was Hawkins giving K State a victory to pad his sons stats. I still think I might strike him if I ever encounter him. I would love to hear his explanation for not running the ball and burning clock with a multi score lead. Thanks for asking the question and pissing me off on an otherwise beautiful day!

You can do like I did and date (then marry) into it. Easy, peasy.

Oh, he's already been banned? Ok, then.

My worst day as a CU fan was Hawkins giving K State a victory to pad his sons stats. I still think I might strike him if I ever encounter him. I would love to hear his explanation for not running the ball and burning clock with a multi score lead. Thanks for asking the question and pissing me off on an otherwise beautiful day!
Might? I'd actually lay down the wood on his piney ass.

Neuheisel was a weird one...the AD bypassed both coordinators (and Mac disciples) and elevated a position coach to HC. All of Neu-weasel's success came with Mac's players and ****...a dumbass like me could've coached that talent to a bowl game. LOL.
Two things:
  1. Judith Albino was a vocal complainer about the cost of Mac’s staff and wanted some cuts made. Mac retiring gave her the opportunity.
  2. Neuheisel made the QBs fundamentally better that season. Neu proposed radical changes to the offense for the NU game, a 5 wr look versus the 2 wr 2 te set, with the idea it would be different than what NU prepared for (Mac rejected it). Some felt we had the next Steve Spurrier right here. And he was cheap.
  3. Mac recommended Bob Simmons and another I cant remember for HC.

Both Mac deciples didnt do much as head coaches. Nor did Simmons.

Back