What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#FireROD (UPDATE: #woot!)

Alex was pretty cool as a player. Talked to him after a game his senior year while he was chilling outside the champions center. We discussed the snapping technique they used. Convinced me to teach that same technique to my centers.

Only thing is he vaccinated? I saw some of his earlier tweets and I am not sure although his job may have required it.

This seems really weird to me. And I’m not sure KD or LC are going to be too excited about bringing in someone who is putting their interactions out on Twitter.
The concept of Confidentiality has been lost on many young people.

This seems really weird to me. And I’m not sure KD or LC are going to be too excited about bringing in someone who is putting their interactions out on Twitter.
Yeah it would be really out of character for LC to support someone who airs details on what goes on behind closed doors in the AD via twitter. A former buff no less!!

Hey, on an unrelated note, did you guys see this great new twitter account I've found?

Yeah it would be really out of character for LC to support someone who airs details on what goes on behind closed doors in the AD via twitter. A former buff no less!!

Hey, on an unrelated note, did you guys see this great new twitter account I've found?

He basically got the “leave your resume on your way out” treatment so I don’t expect much to come from this. But that was a pretty cringeworthy series of tweets.

So it looks like @The Alabaster Yak has the golden touch when it comes to starting #firesomeone threads. Maybe some of you assholes will let him start these threads from now on. A couple of you seem to have completely jinxed the firing of other coaches.

This is a very small step in the progress. Now time for Chiv to go and Dorrell. Need to cut off the head of the snake that is the problem

Uhm, guys?

I think this means Luke needs to spearhead the removal efforts.

I saw that and made me laugh. Oline is so bad we have ex players walking into the Champions Center literally asking to volunteer to help.
What's worse is Gumbo-bum saying before the start of the season that he has to uncoach what his unit learned from the same guy who recommended Gumbo-bum iirc. That was a huge red flag to me.

And then his unit strings together the worst performance known to freaking humankind.

Anyone else still trying to wrap their mind around this picture?

CU football somehow, some way, always seems to shoot itself in the dick.

Someone. Make it. Stop.

And then his unit strings together the worst performance known to freaking humankind.
Was this during the UNC game, or the 8 scoreless quarters of Football following the first half of the aTm game?

the tackles getting eaten alive by the monsterous D-ends/edge rushers of UNC were pretty telling of the FUBAR situation of the coaching and prep work of the OL after the 2020 season.

The whole dang season to this point.
Was this during the UNC game, or the 8 scoreless quarters of Football following the first half of the aTm game?

the tackles getting eaten alive by the monsterous D-ends/edge rushers of UNC were pretty telling of the FUBAR situation of the coaching and prep work of the OL after the 2020 season.
The whole dang season to this point. A consummate cluster.

That was what concerned me at the UNC game, that OLB just working the CU OT's...

Youre Doing It Wrong GIF by Chemical Guys

which leads one to obvious question of why Karl Dorrell wasn't noticing this and correcting this in the offseason rather than halfway through the season.
Yes. I'm not sure if KD is trying to spin this as a good thing. But the fact that your players think they learned more in 2 days from a QC coach than 2 years with the OL coach you chose and you had no idea is a major red flag. It's one thing to make a hiring mistake or execution mistake. It's incompetence to not even realize it was a mistake.

Back