What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#FireROD (UPDATE: #woot!)

High School o-line coaching experience ✅
Connection to Mac era✅
would accept $750,000 salary ✅
Tan rested and ready✅

all I need is to get the Twitterverse behind me, correct?!?
Your skill and love for tree puns may be too big a liability. But, I encourage you to branch out in your career and get to the root of the OL problems.

So it looks like @The Alabaster Yak has the golden touch when it comes to starting #firesomeone threads. Maybe some of you assholes will let him start these threads from now on. A couple of you seem to have completely jinxed the firing of other coaches.
I thought @Buffnik was the coach killer. Maybe we need a cage match for the title. There can be only one!!

This is a very small step in the progress. Now time for Chiv to go and Dorrell. Need to cut off the head of the snake that is the problem

Phew! For a second there, I thought I had you confused for someone else. But I wasn't sure.

Not Sure = Wendy?

Now thats funny!

@FlaBuff
Only you will understand exactly how funny this is.
BUFFS14 can definitely appreciate. And Spiff either knows me better than I thought or has some sources.
Not Sure may be carrying a sack for someone else…
and Ken, what happens in J-school stays in J-school.

So it looks like @The Alabaster Yak has the golden touch when it comes to starting #firesomeone threads. Maybe some of you assholes will let him start these threads from now on. A couple of you seem to have completely jinxed the firing of other coaches.
Well, it isn't too late for @The Alabaster Yak to start separate threads on the same topic. Multiple #fire threads would be annoying, but probably worth it.

BUFFS14 can definitely appreciate. And Spiff either knows me better than I thought or has some sources.
I don't think that's how journalism works.

Rest easy big guy. As usual, I was going for the easy joke and remembered Ken talking about his issues with Jennifers and Wendys. So I picked one. But now I want to know what I stepped into…

Not sure if by "here" you mean "Allbuffs" specifically, but Kelli Brooks is someone, and I don't think she's advocating for a side show.
Kelli's a great Buff-but she's wrong here. McChesney would be a ****ing sideshow-and one we don't need. Zero problem with Vlachos getting an audition to take over that unit for the rest of the year.

Kelli's a great Buff-but she's wrong here. McChesney would be a ****ing sideshow-and one we don't need. Zero problem with Vlachos getting an audition to take over that unit for the rest of the year.
I don't consider it an audition. He's keeping a seat warm by covering a job until a candidate with the right qualifications can be hired.

Rest easy big guy. As usual, I was going for the easy joke and remembered Ken talking about his issues with Jennifers and Wendys. So I picked one. But now I want to know what I stepped into…
Well, how about you pick some lotto numbers for us?

I don't consider it an audition. He's keeping a seat warm by covering a job until a candidate with the right qualifications can be hired.
Either way. I like the pedigree, and have no problem with Vlachos taking over that unit either way for now. If CU connected people like Chris Fuselier and Kelli Brooks are talking up McChesney because he's got a degree with CU and will "lock down all the in-state talent", I'm even more scared for the future of this program than I already was. Stop with the "Must hire alums" nonsense.

I’m pretty sure that there is a reference to an Alabaster Yak that is supposed to kick **** off in the Book of Revelations. Any relation?

Either way. I like the pedigree, and have no problem with Vlachos taking over that unit either way for now. If CU connected people like Chris Fuselier and Kelli Brooks are talking up McChesney because he's got a degree with CU and will "lock down all the in-state talent", I'm even more scared for the future of this program than I already was. Stop with the "Must hire alums" nonsense.
Wouldn't shock me if some people are paying chess by stroking an ego & keeping someone engaged while knowing there's zero chance he'd be hired. I hope that's what is going on.

There are a few other more accomplished and far more qualified alums that would be much better choices as o-line coaches. That said the eventual hire should be hired based on merit and fit, not on the school they attended.

Alex Kelly tweeting a bunch of how he wants to volunteer to help out as an OL assistant. He even went to the Champions Center today to offer & interview. We could definitely use the help. He's a smart guy who saw a lot of snaps. I think it would be good.

Last edited:
Alex Kelly tweeting a bunch of how he wants to volunteer to help out as an OL assistant. He even went to the Champions Center today to offer & interview. We could definitely use the help. He's a smart guy who say a lot of snaps. I think it would be good.
I saw that and made me laugh. Oline is so bad we have ex players walking into the Champions Center literally asking to volunteer to help.

Back