What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

fusker game week is here (2024 edition)

Liver

modded mod
Club Member
Junta Member
prepare your piss balloons and "nails filled with marshmallows"....

our legend grows again this year. fusker grandmas, small children, and other red polyester fatties beware.

we are in their heads. they hate us.

their hate completes us.

GO BUFFS!

I’m hoping they watched last night, think we barely beat a ****ty FCS team and get overconfident, and totally lose focus and blow it against UTEP.

Also, is CSU even bothering to prepare for Texas? Or are they just gonna go all in on CU?

Nebrassholes better keep their eyes on UTEP..... They shouldn't worry about CU right now. Look what happened last year when they worried about CU.... They lost to Minnesota.

assuming NU doesn't run any crossing routes, I feel good about this game.

someone please confirm they don't have those in their playbook.

Were we favored in any of the last three games we played the huskers? Last year, maybe?

Pretty sure we were favored last year. We were big dogs last time we went to Lincoln, home dogs the next year.

Still, always gotta remember that Nub lines are always a little skewed because of the money the Corn fans bet on their team. Of course, I'm pretty sure we were the most heavily bet on team in the nation the first month of the year last year.

Just based on what we did last night, I thought that's a fair line assuming Raiola is going to be decent. Everyone is still skeptical of our OL, and rightfully so.

I have the same feeling as the recent NDSU and that is a game resulting in a CU win.

Will we whoop them again this year?

I am optimistic for the Corn game. Our D should rebound against their offense, given the Corn will run a more familiar offense than NDSU did. Raiola will have to play well for them, however I'm not sure we will see QB play much better than what NDSU's Qbs accomplished last night both passing and running. I do not foresee a True-Frosh playing out of his skull and mistake free. The media is very high on Nubs D, but I think our O will still produce big plays and put up points. Too much fire-power.

Attending last year's game, CU out-athleted the Corn basically at every position. Only Sims could get any yards mostly with his legs. CU won most all of the 1on1 battles. The difference in overall team speed was stark. I felt CU was bigger last year, and are only bigger this year. Also, CU has more depth. The Corn needed upgrades at many positions (like CU did); however they hardly used the transfer portal--2 starting WR's, 1G. It can be argued: the game may be closer given it is an away game/packed house; Nubs may have an advantage being an older team that has played many games together; and they are running the same systems. Also, CU is still assembling their puzzle pieces.

My prediction is based on talent is still talent (CU has this), SS is a Sr. QB, and a True-Frosh qb is a true-frosh qb. My prediction is CU 30, Nubs 17, which is not close. I believe the betting line will come down and be about Nubs by 5 at gametime.

Last edited:
Frosh qb. Go man the whole game and bring heat and keep him in the hashes

I posted his rushing stats last night, but let's just say Raiola isn't known for his legs.
Thank God GIF by Paramount+

Attending last year's game, CU out-athleted the Corn basically at every position.
I have different opinion. Their DT is elite and so is their CB. We only scored a lot after Sims gave the ball back to us over and over again.

They play 335 system with a lot of creative blitz packages. All of their DTs are highly experience and proven. If NDSU's blitz package can confuse us, and if we don't improve there quickly, it's going to be another long day for Shedeur.

I know we have a lot of weapons in WRs, but they have had one of the best secondary unit in Big10 for 2 years. if we can not run and still don't communicate well, they will probably win a low score game.

Back