What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

fusker game week is here (2024 edition)

Dude it would be incredible. Give them their second straight loss on the season. Crush all their hopes and dreams before the season even starts.
there are upsides, for sure. But man I feel like crushing them after an uninspiring week 1 showing is something we’ve done to them the past few years. I’m ready for some variety.

I admit... I don't know ANYTHING about Nebrassholes this year except they say Dylan Raiola is the second coming of Jamaal Lord... I mean Adrian Martinez..... I mean Tommy Armstrong,..... I mean Vince Ferragamo..... or was it Scott Frost...? (Ok I stayed away from the dead ones to be classy)...

I know Matt Rhule very well since I am also a Temple alum for grad school.....

Where did they improve?
Where did they improve? Great question. The media hype about them will tell you they’re improved. They have a large delusonal fan base focused on wishful thinking, not reality. Just my opinion.

Where did they improve? Great question. The media hype about them will tell you they’re improved. They have a large delusonal fan base focused on wishful thinking, not reality. Just my opinion.
The narrative is they improved at QB.

Because they won 3 very close games in October, then lost 4 very close games in November, everyone wants to think they were just a competent QB away from winning all 7 of those close games.

It's a mixture of standard over valuing close losses, and the weird desire to have Nebraska football be relevant.

Tuddy miners! But also why the **** do we have this thread when we have the official hate thread?
if you cannot hate the fuskers in more than one thread during game week, i am afraid you will have to turn in your Buff card, and be sent down. that is not who you are, man, step up!

now is the time to let it all out. these ****ers have it coming.

I Deserve That Cbc Tv GIF by CBC

Lots of huskers at eliches today. I was on the log flume ride and asked a guy with a n on his hat what the score was. He told me and then as we pulled away from the loading dock and gave him a go buffs. His face fell as I left him behind
So what was the score? I live in Omaha, and was way more excited that I got my new (to me) ride today! (2023 4Runner TRD Off Road in Nautical Blue)

Played golf with my die hard Nebraska fan buddy today and he just went off on CU and was pumping up Raiola and Nebraska. Literally just went in on Prime and the program and even brought up Shilo and the lawsuit with the security guard. I kind of just shook my head, smiled and reminded him that it’s been over 5000 days since they’ve beat CU.

That fan base harbors some serious hatred for CU, especially now with Prime. A win this week would be amazing. Need it.

Played golf with my die hard Nebraska fan buddy today and he just went off on CU and was pumping up Raiola and Nebraska. Literally just went in on Prime and the program and even brought up Shilo and the lawsuit with the security guard. I kind of just shook my head, smiled and reminded him that it’s been over 5000 days since they’ve beat CU.

That fan base harbors some serious hatred for CU, especially now with Prime. A win this week would be amazing. Need it.
I really want to see them melt down.

The pressure on them to win is going to get crazy.

I hope you drove the cart over his ball.

Back