What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

fusker game week is here (2024 edition)

So passive aggressive. Just like their fans.
You seem to forget last year with SS2 walking in between their warm ups flashing his daddy's Rolie.

We deserved what we got last night. Karma.

Praying Sanders just goes away soon so we can actually start over and build a team from the inside out

You seem to forget last year with SS2 walking in between their warm ups flashing his daddy's Rolie.

We deserved what we got last night. Karma.

Praying Sanders just goes away soon so we can actually start over and build a team from the inside out
Please stop using "we" and just be honest about who you are. That's the passive-aggressiveness to which I'm referring.

Last year, Shedeur flashed his watch when the huskers were disrespecting our field. I didn't like it when nebraska did it to us, and I didn't like it when WE did it to Oregon the following week.

Maybe just enjoy your win and **** off?

This is why I keep telling people to stop acting like our loudmouthed coach. Embarrassing
What?! How is this reply related to my post? “Our” loudmouthed coach? The embarrassing part is your comprehension abilities and your self inclusion and entitlement. Take a lap, and when you’re done with that, take another lap then show yourself how to **** off…

Back