What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD: Buffs vs. Sun Devils | March 7th @1pm | Pac-12 Network

Can someone with good computer skills put together a photoshop picture of Ayton with a bag of cash (around $100,000) so that he becomes ineligible before tomorrows game???

On Tad ... guaranteed he at least strained his Achilles, if not tore it. He came running on the floor to separate players, his foot slipped a little, and looked back at his calf, thinking someone hit him in the leg. That's the tell-tale sign of the Achilles, feels like someone threw a ball hard at your calf. Happened to me 6 months ago, playing hoops with my son. Luckily, mine was just a bad strain. Tad's gonna be hobbled for awhile.

Great job buffs! Everyone stepped up, and holder is a knobhead. Tad ouch. Glad to hear namon will be available tomorrow.

Bye asu

Have I mentioned how much I love this freshman class. Because I'm probably going to going to be mentioning it for another 4 years. McKinley was amazing, and all the other freshman contributed something today. Dallas didn't have a good game, but that's because he was saving his energy for taking on the $100,000 man tomorrow.

Is it me or is our hate for the AZ schools stronger than Utah?

Not just you. Personally, I have no hate for Utah ... they legitimately earned due respect for both their CFB and MBB programs prior to being our co-entrants into the Pac-12. And my (admittedly limited) experiences in Utah is that Utes tend to be more "liberal", i.e., open minded, than their BYU "bretheren".**

The AZ schools though ... for any number of reasons the d.i.c.k.c.h.a.r.d.s and American stripper u fans can go **** themselves. Or each other ... really don't care which.

**see what I did there?

Back