What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD: Buffs vs. Sun Devils | March 7th @1pm | Pac-12 Network

Thanks for the updates, let me just take this opportunity to say the P12 network sucks. No P12 Mtn. on our office cable account. Cannot get through the layers of IT BS to log on through DISH. A crappy set up all the way around.
I guess I’ll rise in defense of the Pac-12 Now app. I was able to easily log on via my phone (using my Dish credentials) and watch the last 3 min of the game from my desk at work. Easy peasy.

Pretty incredible restraint from King there. I'm sure he was dying to knock Holder the **** out.
He shoulda pulled Zidane on him to end his career. Hah!

giphy.gif

I never understand this whole "oh, the game is over, you can't dunk on us, or score a touchdown on us, etc ..." bull****. Just because one team quits competing, why should the other team? Aren't they all D1 athletes out there? And why is it "showing up your opponent"? Everyone know it was uncontested, didn't make ASU look bad (they made themselves look bad) and just guys having some fun at the end of a win. Why players, coaches - and especially fans - get so butt hurt about those things is beyond me. If it was the other way around, I wouldn't give a **** if one of their guys wanted to dunk at the end. Who cares?

I never understand this whole "oh, the game is over, you can't dunk on us, or score a touchdown on us, etc ..." bull****. Just because one team quits competing, why should the other team? Aren't they all D1 athletes out there? And why is it "showing up your opponent"? Everyone know it was uncontested, didn't make ASU look bad (they made themselves look bad) and just guys having some fun at the end of a win. Why players, coaches - and especially fans - get so butt hurt about those things is beyond me. If it was the other way around, I wouldn't give a **** if one of their guys wanted to dunk at the end. Who cares?
I think it's poor sportsmanship but don't really care. **** ASU. Saying what I just did is also poor sportsmanship.

Back