What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread: Cincy @ CU—October 26 @ 8:15 PM ESPN

My conflict with a party aside...

I thought last week's stadium energy was generally low. I'm not sure if anybody else noticed that.
Campus energy was low. Stadium energy was OK considering we spent most of the game giving up runs of 5 yards or more.

Tired Baby GIF

well at least it's not on the old PAC12 network that barely anybody had. Looks like another 7am Sunday game for me.

Campus energy was low. Stadium energy was OK considering we spent most of the game giving up runs of 5 yards or more.
The guy next to me was high AF. Oh, that’s not what you meant.

Yeah, I thought it was kind of low as well. Until the Hood interception, and then it seemed like the student section came alive.

I'll take ESPN over being on streaming, but I'm also not going up there for this one.

You guys are a bunch of old ****s.

Last edited:
A friend who went said it was loud. But he's literally 35. So maybe he doesn't know what that means.

What's the word on Travis and Jimmy? I assume Omarion is lost for the season.

Not fair. I liked Bohner's post too. I see both sides. I feel you all.
I am not comfortable with you feeling me like that.

on a tangent, the focus and discussion over one poster's reaction icon to another's post really highlights for me that we need more topics with widespread interest to discuss on Allbuffs.

The matchup with Cincy is not good enough for my crew to go to another 8:15 pm game on a Saturday night. I get why the networks are putting CU in that time slot, but all 6 of us in our ticket block will be selling our tix.

When Allbuffs starts complaining about late games, I can't help but wonder how many of the complainers, within the last week, have stayed up later the game will last, just to:
A. Drink
B. Argue with their SO
C. Doom scroll
D. Fight with their SO
E. Binge a show
G. Cheat on their SO
H. Read a book
I. Any other behavior that the next day they wish had skipped to get the sleep

I mean, I know some people are serious about the "early to bed, early to rise" bit, but can't be that many. We're simply not that healthy of a group.

I get enough sh*t from Rebecca. The guy who sells Dippin' Dots at the NASA gift shop liked that post too. But God forbid, don't pick on our beloved resident astronaut.
I’m free and easy with the likes when I’ve got a brain freeze going.

You joined just to tell us you’re a weenie?
I’m just saying that there are trade offs fans will make when game times are consistently inconvenient. I have made every home game so far this year, as well as road games at CSU, Nebraska and Arizona this coming Saturday. Sorry if I offended you.

I’m just saying that there are trade offs fans will make when game times are consistently inconvenient. I have made every home game so far this year, as well as road games at CSU, Nebraska and Arizona this coming Saturday. Sorry if I offended you.
There’s no offense. You’re just not going to get sympathy from a group of fanatics of a college football progrum.

I’m just ****ing with you dude lol. Welcome!

And make me a sandwich, bitch.

My conflict with a party aside...

I thought last week's stadium energy was generally low. I'm not sure if anybody else noticed that.

I actually didn't. I thought the energy was fine, though as @Darth Snow pointed out, ****ing Gibbons running through our defense like it was tissue paper did seem to dampen the mood.

When Allbuffs starts complaining about late games, I can't help but wonder how many of the complainers, within the last week, have stayed up later the game will last, just to:
A. Drink
B. Argue with their SO
C. Doom scroll
D. Fight with their SO
E. Binge a show
G. Cheat on their SO
H. Read a book
I. Any other behavior that the next day they wish had skipped to get the sleep

I mean, I know some people are serious about the "early to bed, early to rise" bit, but can't be that many. We're simply not that healthy of a group.
I usually do all eight before I go to sleep at 9

Back