What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Thread: Cincy @ CU—October 26 @ 8:15 PM ESPN

When Allbuffs starts complaining about late games, I can't help but wonder how many of the complainers, within the last week, have stayed up later the game will last, just to:
A. Drink
B. Argue with their SO
C. Doom scroll
D. Fight with their SO
E. Binge a show
G. Cheat on their SO
H. Read a book
I. Any other behavior that the next day they wish had skipped to get the sleep

I mean, I know some people are serious about the "early to bed, early to rise" bit, but can't be that many. We're simply not that healthy of a group.

Hokie batting 0.000

The scheduling has been weird this season. You would think that a road trip to Arizona meant a late start but nope a 2 pm start in Tucson...at least the weather forecast appears decent.

Cincy fans are fuming too...they have that 10:15 pm local start too. ESPN is counting the dollars they will be getting from advertising revenue for this one.

Back