What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games of 10/23-10/24 - B1G returns

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ok, Hooker woke up. I'll take that.

P.S. thanks @Jens1893 for encouraging me to get a VPN so I could watch American sports in Europe.

Wake RB dragged three VT defenders with him into the end zone. puke

you clearly follow the ACC closely. whose your team? and where are you in Carolina?

Syracuse is my team and yea they've sucked for a while (unfortunately I've gotten all to used to that as a Buff fan....) but I enjoy following the league since there are so many schools within a few hours. I've been following it a lot closer this season with the ACC starting earlier than 3 of big conferences, plus I started turning on Packer & Durham in the morning now that I'm working from full time thru at least the end of this year. Also, my wife is an ND fan and they play 5 ACC teams per season and of course are a full member for this season.

I'm just outside Charlotte

Syracuse is my team and yea they've sucked for a while (unfortunately I've gotten all to used to that as a Buff fan....) but I enjoy following the league since there are so many schools within a few hours. I've been following it a lot closer this season with the ACC starting earlier than 3 of big conferences, plus I started turning on Packer & Durham in the morning now that I'm working from full time thru at least the end of this year. Also, my wife is an ND fan and they play 5 ACC teams per season and of course are a full member for this season.

I'm just outside Charlotte
]
awesome

Charlotte's a great town -- had a lot of fun times there: maybe 5 or 6 NASCAR races (I was at the Winson the year Gordon was in the lead and ran out of gas), numerous concerts (was the closest "big city" to Blacksburg that drew big name shows), three ACCCG's, NFL games (before moving to CO in 2013, I had attended every GB @ Carolina game), and made the road trip from Blacksburg for two games of the Milwaukee/Charlotte NBA playoff semi-final games in 2001. Great restaurants, great location. and there was this girl, but that's a long story not suitable for message boards.

Syracuse? ok, nobody's perfect.

I'm supportive of making the game safer, but the way targeting is enforced and the huge impact unintentional helmet-to-helmet contact affects the game is really changing the sport in a negative way.

ezgif-1-0a373f31dfbc.gif

Sort of feels like ISU being one of the most fundamentally sound teams in the P5 isn't going to be enough against Okie St, but still a lot of game left.

Edit: And now it is tied.

Back