What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games of 10/23-10/24 - B1G returns

wow. we need a trick play on a fake punt against Wake to stay in the game.

Can VT please find a coach who can recruit? or maybe even one that can prevent 3* players from transferring after 1-2 years?

]
awesome

Charlotte's a great town -- had a lot of fun times there: maybe 5 or 6 NASCAR races (I was at the Winson the year Gordon was in the lead and ran out of gas), numerous concerts (was the closest "big city" to Blacksburg that drew big name shows), three ACCCG's, NFL games (before moving to CO in 2013, I had attended every GB @ Carolina game), and made the road trip from Blacksburg for two games of the Milwaukee/Charlotte NBA playoff semi-final games in 2001. Great restaurants, great location. and there was this girl, but that's a long story not suitable for message boards.

Syracuse? ok, nobody's perfect.

I don't care for Charlotte and hardly ever go into downtown. Or Uptown, whatever the **** they want to call it. I go to the 600 every year but usually don't make it to the fall race. My favorite tracks are a couple hours from here - Martinsville, Bristol and Darlington.

Back to ACC football, it amazes me that UNC and NCSU aren't better in football. As in much better.

wow. we need a trick play on a fake punt against Wake to stay in the game.

Can VT please find a coach who can recruit? or maybe even one that can prevent 3* players from transferring after 1-2 years?

I guess I'm not getting the VT game. These ACC RSN games are usually on one of the ESPN alternate channels but not those one.

I don't care for Charlotte and hardly ever go into downtown. Or Uptown, whatever the **** they want to call it. I go to the 600 every year but usually don't make it to the fall race. My favorite tracks are a couple hours from here - Martinsville, Bristol and Darlington.

Back to ACC football, it amazes me that UNC and NCSU aren't better in football. As in much better.
1. the 600 😍😍😍
2, short track racing 😍😍😍😍😍 My previous career in fast food management, the company I worked for had a suite a Martinsville and I've been to at least six Cup races there. I also have a great story about the time I was honorary starter at the LMS race there if we ever catch up in person. But Bristol will always be my favorite.
3. yes, "Uptown"
4. somewhat agree about UNC and NCSU. reality though, the SEC schools, as well as VT (at least until ~10 years ago), have been recruiting the hell out of Carolina. UNC is a basketball school. if NCSU ever gets an SEC invite, they should RUN -- they'll become "the football school" in North Carolina.

this game is killing me.

1. the 600 😍😍😍
2, short track racing 😍😍😍😍😍 My previous career in fast food management, the company I worked for had a suite a Martinsville and I've been to at least six Cup races there. I also have a great story about the time I was honorary starter at the LMS race there if we ever catch up in person. But Bristol will always be my favorite.
3. yes, "Uptown"
4. somewhat agree about UNC and NCSU. reality though, the SEC schools, as well as VT (at least until ~10 years ago), have been recruiting the hell out of Carolina. UNC is a basketball school. if NCSU ever gets an SEC invite, they should RUN -- they'll become "the football school" in North Carolina.

this game is killing me.

I can't believe the SEC didn't try to lure a North Carolina school in the last round of expansion. Who knows, maybe they did try and the triangle schools were too hard to break up. And the only viable school for the SEC would be NC State because UNC thinks they're too good for the SEC and Duke and Wake have too much apathy when it comes to their football programs and simply wouldn't bring the interest.

Low scoring, but this OSU-ISU game is really good. Some mistakes on both sides but I like the pace. Let's go Cowboys!

The Cowboys hurt themselves with that holding penalty costing them a TD but at least they got the FG to go up 2 scores. I would love to see Ok State run the table and get into the CFP.

The Cowboys hurt themselves with that holding penalty costing them a TD but at least they got the FG to go up 2 scores. I would love to see Ok State run the table and get into the CFP.
my second favorite CFB team is possibly "whoever is playing Iowa State"

Why is that? Aside from Iowa fans, I haven’t met too many who have strong feelings about ISU at all.
Association. My mother was a miserable alcoholic bítch and overly proud of her PhD from ISU.

yes, I have "mommy issues" (and I realize that upon reading this post several AB members will reflect "ahh, that explains..."

PSU player realized too late that he should've gone down at the 1 instead of scoring. As a result it's still a 1-score game

Back