What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games this week 12/1 - 12/2

I do wish our Buffs could tackle like the Hawkeyes.
I don't know where we finished, but I saw a graphic sometime in the last third of the season that CU was one of the 5 worst tackling teams in the nation. I assume it was a "yards after contact" stat. Anyway, we were a tackling horror show.

I might swap in Miami for Alabama, but this list is hard to argue with.
I persoanlly, for personal reasons, can not swap The U for Alabama. I mean, I played catch as a kid with Vinny T when he was a backup to Bernie Kosar. My cousin played there in the 70s. Sorry. And even though my grandafter was Bear Bryants roommate when Bear was a student at Bama I find their fans to be NU prickish. It was a tough decision.

Now, I could switch FSU for Alabama. But have family alums their too.

Were in the conflicted zone after Nebraska on that list.

Last edited:
As a Buff fan who watched all of 2021 and 2022, I'm glad that the nation gets a taste of that with the QB play they're seeing tonight.

Angry Miguel Garcia GIF by Power Book IV: Force

I persoanlly, for personal reasons, can not swap The U for Alabama. I mean, I played catch as a kid with Vinny T when he was a backup to Bernie Kosar. My cousin played there in the 70s. Sorry. And even though my grandafter was Bear Bryants roommate when Bear was a student at Bama I find their fans to be NU prickish. It was a tough decision.

Now, I could switch FSU for Alabama. But have family alums their too.

Were in the conflicted zone after Nebraska on that list.
Comedy Lol GIF by Max

The Big10 game sucks but I can’t watch the ACC game because the FSU war chant, or whatever they call it, is annoying as fuuuuuuck.

Fox is pathetic with their commercials. The way the Big Ten game is being played, it should have been over 20 minutes ago, but they take TV timeouts every time possible and they last forever.

Back