What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games this week 12/1 - 12/2

OT - looking at your sig - Wisconsin beat Marquette the other day. I have a nephew who went to UW-Madison and a niece who went to Marquette, but I don't know if that's a rivalry or not.
it's not Duke/UNC, but yes, it's a rivalry. Play each other every year, both perennial tourney teams, grads of both schools compete with each other for the same jobs, schools compete for same recruits, etc...

Mines is in the Championship against Harding with both teams undefeated.

Kutztown logo

vs

Colo. Sch. of Mines logo

Kutztown (12-3 , 7-0) -VS- Colo. Sch. of Mines (14-0 , 9-0)​

Team 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Total
Kutztown 07007
Winner Colo. Sch. of Mines 1477735

Mines is in the Championship against Harding with both teams undefeated.

Kutztown logo

vs

Colo. Sch. of Mines logo

Kutztown (12-3 , 7-0) -VS- Colo. Sch. of Mines (14-0 , 9-0)​

Team 1st 2nd 3rd 4th Total
Kutztown 07007
Winner Colo. Sch. of Mines 1477735
You beat me by one minute, was going to post in the Army/Navy thread.

D2 National Championship game is next weekend in McKinney Texas, it will be shown on ESPNU.

It will be a game matching record breakers.

Harding has set a new record for team rushing yards in a season. They ran for 431 yards in the game which pushed them past the D2 team rushing record and now are atr 5565 yards on the season.

Mines has offensive records of it's own. QB John Matocha now has the most passing TDs in college football history for any division at 160.

I watched the game. Mines' defense is underrated. It'll be an interesting matchup of strength on strength because Mines' run defense is stout.

It's too bad Mines' QB is so small, he's smart, accurate, and has got a really strong arm. They list him as 5' 11" 180, but I think that's being generous. As college QBs go, he's tiny. Make him 6'3" 215 with his tools and he's a solid P5 QB no question.

I watched the game. Mines' defense is underrated. It'll be an interesting matchup of strength on strength because Mines' run defense is stout.

It's too bad Mines' QB is so small, he's smart, accurate, and has got a really strong arm. They list him as 5' 11" 180, but I think that's being generous. As college QBs go, he's tiny. Make him 6'3" 215 with his tools and he's a solid P5 QB no question.
He is small but he is a much better QB than a lot of P5 teams put out on the field this season.

Despite the size he probably could have transferred to at least a G5 program last year but he is also smart enough to know that he would never get a look from the NFL and that he is going to make a lot more money with his engineering degrees from Mines than anything he would get from playing at a bigger school. (M.S. Computer Science)

Back