What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- #23/ RV Men's bball scheduled to be on the road @ Washington (Wed., 1/20, 7:00 PM MT, ESPN2) & WSC (Sat., 6:00 PM, ESPN2)

I’m a Parquet fanboy. He’s my second favorite player on this team after Kin. Two offensive rebounds, two blocks, steal, assist, two (at least) deflections, and that nice pull up J. Loving it.
I love glue guys so much.

But nobody gets elevated above my Battey mancrush.

Really working the ball nicely into the middle of the zone. Most Tad offenses are painful to watch, but the execution has been very pretty so far.

Really working the ball nicely into the middle of the zone. Most Tad offenses are painful to watch, but the execution has been very pretty so far.
Yeah. Breaking down this zone and making great paint passes.

I have a feeling we're going to come out with our hair on fire at the beginning of the second half.

Defense got lazy when it was 30-20. Gave up those last 16 points of the half in a hurry. Tad's pissed!

0-8 from 3 pt (actually good looks for the most part)

Gave up 7 offensive boards

Kin, Schwartz, and Jabari all pick up 2 fouls and get minutes cut a little bit.

How are we up on the road?

Washington is trash, and we committed zero turnovers.

oof, not a good half – feels like that's the most fouls called on CU in a half this season

no wonder the Pac has struggled in the tourney, when you get soft bull**** called on you all season it's hard to quickly transition to physical basketball

0-8 from 3 pt (actually good looks for the most part)

Gave up 7 offensive boards

Kin, Schwartz, and Jabari all pick up 2 fouls and get minutes cut a little bit.

How are we up on the road?

Washington is trash, and we committed zero turnovers.

Kin needs to pick his 3 pt shooting back up

AP top 25 teams 8-5 against unranked so far this week.

Plenty of space to move up in the polls with a road sweep.

That rebound booty bump >> old man YMCA run down the court >> two handed slam by Horne was easily my favorite sequence of the season so far

Back