What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- #23/ RV Men's bball scheduled to be on the road @ Washington (Wed., 1/20, 7:00 PM MT, ESPN2) & WSC (Sat., 6:00 PM, ESPN2)

This is not going to bode well for our ranking ... losing to a team that didn't have a conference win.

Seattle has no redeeming qualities. I hate that place. Change my mind.

I know there was a lot wrong tonight, but I have no idea why Tad played D'Shawn so much when he was getting TORCHED on defense and providing nothing on O – Jabari brings so much more to a game like this and they both had 3 PF

Watching Parquet defend and then watching Schwartz/Daniels defend is the difference between watching an NBA defender and... someone much lower than that.

Daniels *sorta* tries (dies on screens tho) but you can tell every scorer gets confidence scoring over him because he doesn’t *really* contest anything. He’s what we call a bucket and not in a good way lol.

At least we didn’t get ranked and then lose, right? Seems like we always lose a game we aren’t supposed to right after we get ranked, either in football or basketball.

Worst FT shooting team in the conference. 14/15

Worst 3pt shooting team in the conference. 12/25

Parks And Rec What GIF by NBC

its just like last season- we could have really challenged for the title but they blew it in games they should have won.

So typical of the buffs. We get some national buzz and have a game on ESPN and lose to a 1 - 11 (0-7) team when the spotlight is on.

Back