What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- #23/ RV Men's bball scheduled to be on the road @ Washington (Wed., 1/20, 7:00 PM MT, ESPN2) & WSC (Sat., 6:00 PM, ESPN2)

This second half:
Meme Reaction GIF

Good game. Wazzu came out unconscious, just like Washington earlier in the week. That **** can't really last . . . usually.

I wish we didn't play them again on Wednesday, but I think they probably wilt in the altitude.

This is a quality team, and I'm not talking about their talent level.

Down big and your playmaker and leader out with an injury, on the road at a place you have struggled before.

Most teams would quit and tell themselves we can get it back at home.

This team didn't. Battey who has been good but not outstanding this year stepped up and took the offense on his shoulders until the rest of the team got themselves going.

More importantly as a team they stepped up and changed the game with their defense. Parquet as he has done all year became a defensive play maker frustrating Wazzou and getting into their heads. In doing so it set up a number of offensive opportunities that helped the Buffs get their confidence back on the offensive end of the floor.

Schwartz had a nice night and in limited time Walton hit some big shots when they needed them.

Back