What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- #23/ RV Men's bball scheduled to be on the road @ Washington (Wed., 1/20, 7:00 PM MT, ESPN2) & WSC (Sat., 6:00 PM, ESPN2)

Just noticed that the schedule, which had previously said tomorrow's game was going to be on either ESPN2 OR ESPNU is now only showing ESPN2. Good to see they got the higher tier station. (I will adjust the thread title and original post.)

Note- also, as a warning for some and exciting news for others- the Buff notes for tomorrow's game says it's going to be Bill Walton providing the color commentary (aside Dave Pasch).

really hope to see a big game from D'Shawn tonight – wish this team's success wasn't so correlated to his play but it clearly is

really hope to see a big game from D'Shawn tonight – wish this team's success wasn't so correlated to his play but it clearly is
KOA just said the same thing: For the games he's played, he has averaged 11 points in the 9 games we've won, 4 pts in the 4 losses.

Tad says the loss was a D problem. 60% of their points from defensive 'breakdowns'. "No sense of urgency"

I've been asleep I guess - kd nixon transferring to usc? ferk him.

I detest this Washington road trip. We should just refuse to go there and forfeit.

Do we stink so bad on the road because our baskets at home are not the NBA style like everyone else?

That possession by Horne drives me nuts. He decided he was gonna shoot no matter what. Got to run the offense. Especially with Kin out, can't have hero ball.

Then he got his within flow, followed by Evan making a play on defense then getting rewarded. Nice segment. Need another to get into half in good shape.

Think the Buffs are going to pull this one out. WSU going to keep giving them opportunities.

And how high is Bill tonight.

He is usually pretty random but he is completely someplace else tonight.

Back