What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- Men's Bball scheduled to host #15/16 USC (Thurs., 1/20/21, 5:30 PM MT, Pac 12 Network) & #9 UCLA (Sat., 7:00 PM, Pac 12 Network)

How much in the way of reefer and Dead & Co. concerts would it take CU to entice Bill Walton to be its sports information director?

Although I guess he does it now for free with a side of Boulder hippie Chamber of Commerce, so, nevermind.

UCLA is just at a whole different level than any other team that has come through here in the past few years. We’re scrapping though! Keep it up Buffs!!!

All around horribly officiated game so far. Both ways. UCLA is really damn good. We’ve played way better than against usc but too many turnovers.

We are so much more active on offense when Kee sits. I’m sorry, but we’re a different team when KJ and even Hammond are on the floor.

Need to find a way to score. Drive like they are doing an maybe we could get foul calls. And we need to keep guys on the floor. Way too many fouls

Sloppy passing, poor decisions, etc., etc., etc. When will the light come on for this team?

Tad seems resigned to allow this to be a teaching/learning game. You can see it in his demeanor so far.
That seems wise. He needs to keep the core elements of this team together for the future. Screaming like a drill sergeant at a bunch of pups playing against an elite-ish NCAA team is not going to pay dividends. Tad is a good coach with vision. He has brought in talent, but most of us knew this would be a gap year. We need a couple of parts. This will all pay off.

Watching Lawson play is painful. He has no confidence left. He can't even rebound anymore. I'll be the first admit that I have no idea how to develop college basketball players, but I hope you guys are right about him. I also hope growing pains this season don't completely crush his confidence.

Next year. Be patient. We played a Final Four contender with 3 Freshman and 2 Sophs most of the half.
Yeah. We should take a giant step forward next year with Allen and Hurlburt joining along with the growth of the young guys.

This team is so ****ing lost on offense it's rediculous.

No plan, no flow, no effort.

Lazy passes, turnovers, horrible shot selection.

No follow on bad shots.

****ing straight trash.

Back