What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- Men's bball starts Pac 12 play with a 3 game road trip @ Arizona (Monday, 12/28, 7:30 PM MT), USC (Thurs., 8:00 PM) & UCLA (Sat., 6:00)

Last 30 seconds of the first half completely changed this game.

They came into the second half with a catch up mentality, got out of their rhythm, forced some shots that AZ turned into rebounds and buckets, game.

Despite how this second half went this Buffs team matches up well with this Zona team. Expect a Buffs win in Boulder and if we get them in the tourney we win if we play our game.

Why the **** do you have your entire ****ing team (Kin) on the god damn court in a ****ing 15 pt loss with 1 minute left in the ****ing game?

Tad is a god damn moron

So, um, spent the last hour resetting my router because it has been acting up.

Sounds like Kin got hurt? How bad did it look?

Just not our night. Got too perimeter, played zero D, dominated in the paint, name it. Surprised they only lost by 14.

Non-contact knee injury. Hopefully nothing, but could be ACL. He's walking, but Kin is superhuman, so you never know.

The slow-out-of-the-gate situation vs. K State and Tenn was not apparent tonight, so maybe they will figure out how to play complete games going forward.

I still say Tad is a ****ing moron for having anyone related to our starting lineup in the game at the end.

The ONLY thing thing that can happen is for someone to get hurt. We aren't coming back there. You have 2 more road games in 5 days.

Now we are potentially100% ****ed for the rest of the season. If Kin is down, we are screwed.

I still say Tad is a ****ing moron for having anyone related to our starting lineup in the game at the end.

The ONLY thing thing that can happen is for someone to get hurt. We aren't coming back there. You have 2 more road games in 5 days.

Now we are potentially100% ****ed for the rest of the season. If Kin is down, we are screwed.
You are always so damned over emotional. Geez! An injury can happen anytime during a game. Are you going to pick and choose whether it’s the coaches fault depending on when it happens and what the score is? And saying we are “100% screwed” is a slap in the faces of the rest of the team.

Reactions: wip
No mention of Kin’s ankle in cubuffs.com post game write ups.

It came up briefly in Tad’s post-conference interview. He acknowledged that maybe Kin shouldn’t have been in the game at that point but also acted like it wasn’t a big deal.

You are always so damned over emotional. Geez! An injury can happen anytime during a game. Are you going to pick and choose whether it’s the coaches fault depending on when it happens and what the score is? And saying we are “100% screwed” is a slap in the faces of the rest of the team.
If you think this team even sniffs the NCAA tourney without Kin, you have WAY more faith in Barthelemy than I do, and I guess you REALLY want to see Daniels getting 25+ mins a game.

I do not - he already gets too many.

Kin is absolutely the lynchpin of this team - there was no reason to have him in the game.

USC is the game on this trip that the Buffs should get. I wasn’t happy with the Arizona outcome but I wasn't surprised either. I’d be very disappointed if we don’t get this one tonight.

USC is the game on this trip that the Buffs should get. I wasn’t happy with the Arizona outcome but I wasn't surprised either. I’d be very disappointed if we don’t get this one tonight.
Don't agree. zona or UCLA. USC is a horrid matchup for us.

So much size.

Our biggest hope is that the team is so pumped up when Tad destroys an Enfield mannequin pregame that they just blow USC out from the start.
If it were me, I'd try to push the ball as much as possible. Only problem is, will Kin and others be able to do that? We settle in the half court too much, we might have a very hard time getting shots with their length.

The Az gamevtook some of the out of sails but I note Mich St got hammered by Minn early in the week and Wisc is pummeling Minn. Looking for a rebound but USCs size and athleticism worries me some. And not knowing MK4s status.

And here we go with yet another game that ESPN over-schedules. There's 10 minutes plus left in the Michigan-Maryland game.... and it's a close game. :mad:

EDIT: Nevermind. For some reason I was under the impression that the tipoff for CU-USC was @ 7:30.

Last edited:
Back