What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- (RV) Men's bball scheduled to be on the road @ Stanford (Thurs.., 2/11, 5:00 PM MT, ESPN2) & Cal (Sat., 8:00 PM, ESPNU)

Hopefully those were teaching moments that will pay dividends. Yeah, that’s what I’m going to tell myself.
Yep. I think it was, based how they've played since.

Unfortunately, I think it's put us in a position where we need to take care of business tonight and then sweep next week's OR road trip in order to have a chance to win the conference on that final LA homestand.

I will be happy with a top 3 finish, especially having probably played a "fuller" schedule vs. others. Not sure how the seeding will go, but I think being at least a #3 seed would put us in good position vs the winners of the 3 first round games -- remember AZ isn't playing, so I think I heard that the last six seeds play each other first. Win the tournament again -- playing only 3 games this time. Good seed in NCAA and then on to sweet 16. (I'm not "b-walking" this am I?)

I will be happy with a top 3 finish, especially having probably played a "fuller" schedule vs. others. Not sure how the seeding will go, but I think being at least a #3 seed would put us in good position vs the winners of the 3 first round games -- remember AZ isn't playing, so I think I heard that the last six seeds play each other first. Win the tournament again -- playing only 3 games this time. Good seed in NCAA and then on to sweet 16. (I'm not "b-walking" this am I?)

(Well...if you have to ask....)

The arrival of Tristan Da S and the blossoming of Walker, make next year look very good. If Walker comes back full strength, we may have as good a set of big men as anyone in the country, heading for the tourney: Battey, Walton, Horne, Da Silva, Walker, Schwartz.

I wonder if any seniors will return next year - we have at least 3 real good freshmen coming in, correct?

So Celestine is going to be the guy that comes out of nowhere and has a monster game tonight huh?

wow I really wish Horne had just hit that open three cause the ball movement leading up to it was a thing of beauty...everyone touched the ball once before the shot

Rough half on the boards and defense. Need to come out and be ready to play the second.

And I hate this CU ad with the little douche bag talking about masks. Ughhhhh

Bradley hit two unconscious shots. That pisses me off. And what the **** was that at the end of the half?

Bad D overall. Didn’t have hands up on shots early, let them get a feel. Then they hit shots with hands in face. That’ll happen. Gotten tighten up in second half.

Adrian Branch is so bad as we say every game he calls. Saying that BS foul called on EB should’ve been an “and one” when it should’ve been an offensive foul.

So dumb to let the ball go out of bounds when you can easily grab it, when it’s not clearly out on the other team. Then to give up a bucket. Stupid.

We are not going to get any separation in this game. It’s going down to the wire. ****!

Back