What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- Women's Basketball plays Utah away (Thurs., 7:00 PM) and at home (Sunday, noon)

Only watched the final 4 minutes on the Internet. It was all Kennedy and she was getting to the basket and making free throws. I think during those four minutes the only person other than Kennedy who scored was Alexis Robinson and that was on a free throw.

Buffs had a good night shooting and only committed 8 turnovers to Utah's 14.

Brecca with 13 points as the only other Buff in double figured.

Only watched the final 4 minutes on the Internet. It was all Kennedy and she was getting to the basket and making free throws. I think during those four minutes the only person other than Kennedy who scored was Alexis Robinson and that was on a free throw.

Brecca was huge in the second half.

Last edited:
After being down 16 points, the Buffs pulled this one out of nowhere and beat Utah 69-65

Curtis still on concussion protocol. Radio just said Bunn didn't make the trip

Geez, I wonder what's going on with Bunn....

I don't think we shot well at all. Hollingshed/Jank/Robinson were all way off. We are going to need those 3 Sunday if we are to sweep.

We shot 38.4 % from the field. Not good shooting in my book.

Team needs to work on shooting in the off season if they expect to be better in the Pac.

Kennedy said in post game interview the Buffs will have to up their game if they expect to win Sunday.

Team needs to work on shooting in the off season if they expect to be better in the Pac.
I think the team did shoot badly and did shoot well. Clearly a game of 2 halves. First half shooting 27.5% ... Ugh. Second half shooting 51.5% ... Awesome!
If you look at the stats from when they made their first basket.... They shot 28 of 73 for the entire game but missed their first 16 shots. So they were 28 of 57 from when they made their first shot. A very nice 49.1%.shooting percent from that point forward.

Generate more high percentage shots out of the offense and recruit more shooters.

Fastest path to this is raising the defense. Getting stops and turning defense into offense does a lot to get easy shots.

I think the team did shoot badly and did shoot well. Clearly a game of 2 halves. First half shooting 27.5% ... Ugh. Second half shooting 51.5% ... Awesome!
If you look at the stats from when they made their first basket.... They shot 28 of 73 for the entire game but missed their first 16 shots. So they were 28 of 57 from when they made their first shot. A very nice 49.1%.shooting percent from that point forward.

Three of our main players never got on track. Hollingshed/Robinson/Jank shot 5/29. Kennedy and Thomas skewed the numbers obviously in the second half. I am hoping these players bounce back Sunday because we can't count on Kennedy and Thomas doing that again. I really want a sweep. Need to make up for that 0-2 AZ road trip.

Geez, I wonder what's going on with Bunn....
Bunn wasn't sitting with the team at the home game Sunday against Oregon State. Instead, she was sitting across from the team in the stands. All the other players on the team (even if they weren't dressed for the game), sat with the team. At half time of that game Bunn waited until the team went to the locker room, then she walked down into the tunnel and didn't return. As you're likely aware, Bunn didn't travel with the team to Utah.

The optics on this don't look good, but I find myself hoping that things are better than they might otherwise appear.

I'm going to assume that Bunn is no longer in the future plans for this team until I'm given reason to think otherwise.

Buffs MBB beat **** tonight so it's on the women to pull off the sweep over ****.

GO BUFFS!
BEAT ****!

Buffs MBB beat **** tonight so it's on the women to pull off the sweep over ****.

GO BUFFS!
BEAT ****!
Utah

Edit: yeah, I have no idea wtf you're typing that's getting censored. Something tells me that I don't want to know.

Utah's backing 4 feet off the CU player in the high post. They need to feed it through there. Getting a paint touch is so important to playing good half court offense.

Hollingsed with 3 blocks in the half. Jank with 2 fouls which meant she didn’t play in the 2nd quarter.

Better rebounding by the Buffs over the last 12 minuets or so.

What the heck are "personal reasons," never heard that as a reason for not being available.
Well, "family reasons" would usually mean a health issue back home. "Personal reasons" usually means something along the lines of either struggles in the classroom or needing to get your **** together and your head screwed on straight.

Robinson looks like herself again. Knocking down shots, driving to finish or dish, and very active hands on defense. Confidence is back.

One of the Utes hits 3 3's in a row in about a minute and a half. They're now up 4 (63-67) with ~8 minutes still left in the 4th.

Horrible sequence just now. Missed a bunny on offense, gave up an uncontested layup on D, unforced turnover on O, gave up a 3 to Utah's best player with 7 feet of space to shoot. JR timeout.

Buffs trail 66-72 with 5:37 left.

And another 3 by another Ute (after a turnover) makes it a 6 point deficit (66-72) with ~5:30 remaining. Buffs call timout.

Back