What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- Women's Basketball plays Utah away (Thurs., 7:00 PM) and at home (Sunday, noon)

Free throws in both games:
CU 14 for 21
Utah 35 for 44
41 to 29 in fouls

As long as the Buffs continue to get jobbed by officials this way it’s going to be an uphill struggle. The multiple no-calls when Kennedy, Lex, Q and others attack is unbelievable. As is the number of phantom calls that we get on screens and blocks. I’m not saying this team doesn’t need to foul less but this is nuts. I hope JR and staff are sending some of these tapes in to the PAC 12.

I don't think you can just look at total fouls and determine bad refs. I only saw Kennedy attack. Lex shoots a ton of jumpers and Q doesn't shoot much (9 shots total). Hollingshed stays outside offensively as well. The bottom line is it was right there for us and we didn't execute when we had to and they had a young lady go off with three straight threes. I hope we can get a few more wins and sneak into the NIT. Missing Bunn is hurting us and I doubt that changes.

I don't think I mentioned it earlier, but Zoe Correal made a big contribution on Sunday. She was active underneath the basket and got some key points and rebounds in the third quarter. Every time she came to the bench she was gassed. I would guess she lost a lot of her conditioning when she was not playing and now that she is she can't spend too much time working out as she still has soreness in her knee.

I don't think I mentioned it earlier, but Zoe Correal made a big contribution on Sunday. She was active underneath the basket and got some key points and rebounds in the third quarter. Every time she came to the bench she was gassed. I would guess she lost a lot of her conditioning when she was not playing and now that she is she can't spend too much time working out as she still has soreness in her knee.

She is giving it her all for sure. Gotta feel for her fighting pain in her SR year.

Back