What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Happy Football Season!!! (Official Camp Thread)

Surprised me to see this interview. MacIntyre doesn't let players who are new to campus be interviewed by the media until they've put in a year or played. I guess that having a teammate conduct the interview gets around the rule for the in-house media.

Last edited:
Surprised me to see this interview. MacIntyre doesn't let players who are new to campus be interviewed by the media until they've put in a year or played. I guess that having a teammate conduct the interview gets around the rule for the in-house media.

It's almost like they make up the guidelines as they go along.;)

They've published these stupid "meet the freshman" things every year. What's your favorite food? What do you like to do in your spare time? This is just a different form of the same yearly crap. That was not an interview!

Final scrimmage tomorrow night (closed to the public). Expected to firm up the depth chart and to dial back a bit next week to get guys fresh ahead of game week practices.

Would love to see someone pull away but this is also promising given how well each has looked in clips, reports, and at the scrimmage. Surprised at how quickly Van Diest transitioned to ILB and how quickly Wells has transitioned to a faster and bigger game than he played in HS. Not really surprised at any of the glowing Landman reports. Ballers.

I guess HCMM is preparing for a national title run. When asked about how he's managing practice reps for guys like Fisher who have been a little dinged up, he said that he's trying to make sure they're physically ready to play 15 games this year. :sneaky:

Is that Dylan Keeney making a big play on the deep go into the right end zone toward the end?

If we had another experienced corner or two I would feel much better about the season. I think that's holding me back... And I can't he the only one

If we had another experienced corner or two I would feel much better about the season. I think that's holding me back... And I can't he the only one
I agree.

I keep telling myself that ShaDon Brown put together an excellent secondary with duct tape last year at Army and that I had very little confidence in Spoon heading into last season. So there's reason to think that we have coaches who will develop guys and teach the position. 2nd biggest question on the defense after DL.

I agree.

I keep telling myself that ShaDon Brown put together an excellent secondary with duct tape last year at Army and that I had very little confidence in Spoon heading into last season. So there's reason to think that we have coaches who will develop guys and teach the position. 2nd biggest question on the defense after DL.
Even Witherspoon had some experience. I think like the 4-5 guys after Oliver have like 0 snaps. Crazy

I agree.

I think Tyler from Buff Stampede has said since the beginning he thought Udoffia would start over Julmisse even before Julmisse's off the field issue. Makes me feel a bit better about the CB 2 position.

I'm a homer/sunshine pumper champion but I think a large part of what makes me feel *ok* about Udoffia is that he was impressing last fall as well and was extremely close to not having to redshirt. He's been competing and improving since the day he got here and hasn't looked completely helpless while playing with the 1s since spring.

No doubt completely fair to be nervous and to expect him to take some bumps along the way. It's true, game experience is the #1 thing that matters and is cause for concern. But with Oliver on an island, Udoffia will play a lot of field corner and get a lot of help. And a soft ooc helps with that although certainly CSU has some means to burn him.

I think Tyler from Buff Stampede has said since the beginning he thought Udoffia would start over Julmisse even before Julmisse's off the field issue. Makes me feel a bit better about the CB 2 position.

I thought this was also true after the Spring, but with Julmisse being the CB in the nickel package (exactly what Oliver did last year).

Curious who that is this year?

Winfree looks like a prototype WR. Can't wait to see him on Saturdays.
20934054_1868622883164296_5845645571442435646_o.jpg

I thought this was also true after the Spring, but with Julmisse being the CB in the nickel package (exactly what Oliver did last year).

Curious who that is this year?
Blackmon and Wigley have been practicing there as well as lining up outside. A lot of versatility in our secondary.

Back