What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Happy Football Season!!! (Official Camp Thread)

You said bull**** when I told y'all I could throw the ball quite a ways remember? Your ass is gonna be the one who catches it. You can keep the money, I don't want it. Ill put my money up, will you?

Let's make it this way, if I hit you from 60, I win and you don't pay me because I won't take it. If I win, you have to wear a bozo suit to the game. How's that sound Mr. San Angelo? I mean like the Bozo show btw. You win, name it. Just an idea that's all lol.

Last edited:
To be clear, it is a good thing he has settled on only playing a select group of players. Our 4th/5th RBs really should not be seeing much playing time outside of extreme injury circumstances.

I want to see our 4th/5th RBs playing a lot.

Playing when the guys at the top of the depth chart are on the sidelines laughing it up about our multi-TD lead.

I just saw my first glimpse of Sam Noyer on a Facebook post from the team today. Drawing way too many conclusions from a fun, fluff video - but I thought he was very poised for someone so young, and seemed to exude a real positive attitude and calmness when interviewing his teammate.

Seems like a lock to take over QB1 from Montez.

I just saw my first glimpse of Sam Noyer on a Facebook post from the team today. Drawing way too many conclusions from a fun, fluff video - but I thought he was very poised for someone so young, and seemed to exude a real positive attitude and calmness when interviewing his teammate.

I love how confident our QBs are.

Let's make it this way, if I hit you from 60, I win and you don't pay me because I won't take it. If I win, you have to wear a bozo suit to the game. How's that sound Mr. San Angelo? I mean like the Bozo show btw. You win, name it. Just an idea that's all lol.
That's okay. I believe you.

Did not realize Brady was Matt Russell's nephew. Then looked, and did not realize he is 6'4" at 240lbs.

Mac seems to have a very different tone this year when asked about Adkins. Also sounds like he is really running well this camp. Would be a nice weapon to have at RB 2 to spell Lindsay.

Say what you want, but dude has been outside for hours every day in August and he doesn't even have a tan... let alone a sunburn. HCMM cares about doing things the right way to get results. He give zero ****s about your style points. :p

Always felt that Adkins was NOT in the doghouse, just had a series of difficult/nagging injuries. Happens sometimes at RB. I've always given him the benefit of the doubt.

Terrell Davis had one big college year (his JR year). His draft status was impacted by the nagging injuries of his senior year.
4 great years as a Bronco, before the injuries then hit him again.
Wiki:
In 1999, Davis tore the anterior cruciate ligament and medial collateral ligament of his right knee while trying to make a tackle on an interception thrown against the New York Jets, during the fourth game of the season. This injury kept him out for the remainder of the year.[2]
In the 2000 season, Davis was sidelined for all but five games because of a stress reaction injury in his lower leg. In 2001, he only played in eight games because of arthroscopic surgery on both knees.[2]
Davis retired during the preseason of 2002

Not saying Adkins is Terrell Davis, just that some guys get hit with injuries in waves and then can go sometime healthy. Adkins has had some bad luck or he's a puss. I'm hoping it's the former.

Back