What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Happy Football Season!!! (Official Camp Thread)

"Kentucky Waterfall"
"Canadian Passport"

:ROFLMAO:

Alabama Porch Pelt
FullFrontalBizness PartyJunkNTrunk
Sean Cassidy & Caboose
Male Pattern Hell Yeah

Saw this discussion over on Scout, but I hope the AD modifies its closed practice policy going forward. Does every single practice (save a couple scrimmages) really need to be closed to external media and the public?

Saw this discussion over on Scout, but I hope the AD modifies its closed practice policy going forward. Does every single practice (save a couple scrimmages) really need to be closed to external media and the public?
Is the policy akin to the Americas Cup syndicates hiding their boats between races?

Maybe they'll change once that squirrel departs Tempe.

I assumed a high percentage of kickoffs are touchbacks. Not so. In just scanning the stats I'd say its about a 50/50 touchback to return ratio. That kind of surprises me. So we could see our returner return 35 to 45 kicks during the season.

I assumed a high percentage of kickoffs are touchbacks. Not so. In just scanning the stats I'd say its about a 50/50 touchback to return ratio. That kind of surprises me. So we could see our returner return 35 to 45 kicks during the season.
Are those stats controlled for altitude?

Are those stats controlled for altitude?
No. I just scanned down the NCAA kick-off stats. A few guys had closer to a 75% TB rate and a few were in the 35% range. Graham was at 23 TB's in 52 attempts. He's the only CU kicker shown. CSU's kicker was 39 of 70.

Last edited:
IMG_0533.JPG
Two things about this great photo from BSN Buffs:
1) Lytle looks like he might be adding good weight.
2.) Coach Mac has said nice things about Noyer's mechanics, some of which can be seen in the photo. He looks well centered, is releasing off his front foot, is using his core muscles to uncoil and generate power through the torso. If he's doing this with a quick release, he can be plenty effective even without elite velocity.

Back