What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Happy Football Season!!! (Official Camp Thread)

They really need to coach the young players not to sway during interviews. Alex Kinney and now Curtis look like ping pong paddles. Really distracting.

They really need to coach the young players not to sway during interviews. Alex Kinney and now Curtis look like ping pong paddles. Really distracting.
I think we can probably count on one hand how many more interviews we are going to see of Kinney and Curtis. I'm sure Curtis will get coached on it in his communication classes.

Jeffcoat seems like his DL a lot this year. Obviously can't tell if his comments are pumping sunshine or if they're legit. Either way, it's good that they will have 3 weeks to work out the kinks and rotation there before UW, where they will need all hands on deck.

That surprised me as well. Thought he looked okay at times last season.
Maybe they want to redshirt him. Graham's gone after this season due to graduation. Then, we have to assume there's a good chance Stefanou will turn pro at his first opportunity if that ends up being on the table for him.

Maybe they want to redshirt him. Graham's gone after this season due to graduation. Then, we have to assume there's a good chance Stefanou will turn pro at his first opportunity if that ends up being on the table for him.

I guess, but it seems like he has lost ground to Graham since last season. That's not a good thing.

Listening to HCMM. He has the ability to make the opponent seem bigger, faster, stronger and "score at will", "amazing tough defense", and frankly convey fear.
After listening to him, I am starting to worry.
I think it is just an ability he has and uses to prepare his teams. I also think some of this is due to his ability to prepare for games by all of his studying of the opponent. Just my opinion.

Listening to HCMM. He has the ability to make the opponent seem bigger, faster, stronger and "score at will", "amazing tough defense", and frankly convey fear.
After listening to him, I am starting to worry.
I think it is just an ability he has and uses to prepare his teams. I also think some of this is due to his ability to prepare for games by all of his studying of the opponent. Just my opinion.

He is trying to convey to everyone that listens to him, that CSU is probably going to be pretty good this year. This game is likely not going to be a 44-7 beat down like the last.

He is trying to convey to everyone that listens to him, that CSU is probably going to be pretty good this year. This game is likely not going to be a 44-7 beat down like the last.
I think people are crazy to expect us to run away with that game. I think it is going to be a close game, and a good win if we are able to pull it off.

Back