What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

I really love how much everyone hates us; it is truly the best feeling ever.

Laos

Laotian food is delicious, and hot as ****. I still remember a key on the menu for the 1-4 pepper scale at a Thai restaurant. 1 = American hot, 2 = Mexican Hot, 3 = Thai hot, 4 = Laotian hot. When a Thai person says "their food is ****ing hot," be sceptical at your peril.

Laotian food is delicious, and hot as ****. I still remember a key on the menu for the 1-4 pepper scale at a Thai restaurant. 1 = American hot, 2 = Mexican Hot, 3 = Thai hot, 4 = Laotian hot. When a Thai person says "their food is ****ing hot," be sceptical at your peril.

My ex thought I was crazy to have the hottest Thai food at a Thai resturant somewhere in Northern Virigina. I think it's time for to find a Thai resturant somewhere in Denver and take that Laotian challenge.

Dont you mean let the *Heat flow thru you?

explode dave chappelle GIF

Hey Buffs!!! In all seriousness now... and I really "mean" this... welcome back to the Big 12. I was just having a little fun with you in my first post to stir the pot. My stepdaughter is going to CU this Fall and I'll be cheering on the Buffs after the rest of the Big 12. You have a beautiful campus and a ton of nice folks there. Great academic programs with the exception of your fascist "Education Activism" degrees. LOL... can't believe that's even real... Anyway, we're not much into pronouns in Texas, but we are the "friendly state" and we love everybody of every persuasion. The Big 12 is a lot better without OU and Texas driving the boat. I think you'll have a great time, and many better places to visit than Lubbock, Waco, Stillwater or Ames. This is all about media money and orchestrated by them... the PAC won't get a decent media deal until changes occur... glad you made the cut to the new Power 3.

Baylor Troll signing off your board forever! "CU soon!"

Hey Buffs!!! In all seriousness now... and I really "mean" this... welcome back to the Big 12. I was just having a little fun with you in my first post to stir the pot. My stepdaughter is going to CU this Fall and I'll be cheering on the Buffs after the rest of the Big 12. You have a beautiful campus and a ton of nice folks there. Great academic programs with the exception of your fascist "Education Activism" degrees. LOL... can't believe that's even real... Anyway, we're not much into pronouns in Texas, but we are the "friendly state" and we love everybody of every persuasion. The Big 12 is a lot better without OU and Texas driving the boat. I think you'll have a great time, and many better places to visit than Lubbock, Waco, Stillwater or Ames. This is all about media money and orchestrated by them... the PAC won't get a decent media deal until changes occur... glad you made the cut to the new Power 3.

go away gtfo GIF

I've got to say, the irony is absolutely delicious that this is the username from a fan of a university whose most prominent athletic alum is Brittney Griner .

I've got to say, the irony is absolutely delicious that this is the username from a fan of a university whose most prominent athletic alum is Brittney Griner .
We love Britney and any LGBTQ+ person. She just learned what state-controlled speech is all about. We are so glad she is back safe in the States. Let's just hope the Woke Marxist movement doesn't cancel her now that she really is wide awake.

I have it on good authority that if CU ever joins the Lil' 12, it will have veto rights over playing away games. Manhattan? Waco? Ames? Sorry, those games will be in Boulder.

I have it on good authority that if CU ever joins the Lil' 12, it will have veto rights over playing away games. Manhattan? Waco? Ames? Sorry, those games will be in Boulder.

B12 is moving football and basketball games to Mexico.

They sound upset. Maybe they could stop by a dispensary when they come for a visit?

Back