What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Karl Dorrell and Chris Wilson fired

Reality Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

Thank you sweet and giving universe! Now, please throw the University of Colorado a HC and DC that will inject a tenacious identity and personality to the football program and this team! There are some unwelcomed guests coming to Folsom in ‘23, and The Buffs need to make sure that the unwelcomed invitations are made to be noticed!

The problem is the man responsible for hiring this known total turd is still in charge of hiring the next coach. I have no faith he's going to make a good hire, or negotiate a sensible contract.

He will end up giving a huge multi-year deal to a total clown...again, if allowed. His real priority is taking his grandkids to women's soccer on Sundays.

I will say this, just literally removing Duhrell increases CU's chances of a win this season by quite a bit. That's the kind of addition by subtraction I can believe in.

The problem is the man responsible for hiring this known total turd is still in charge of hiring the next coach. I have no faith he's going to make a good hire, or negotiate a sensible contract.

He will end up giving a huge multi-year deal to a total clown...again, if allowed. His real priority is taking his grandkids to women's soccer on Sundays.

I will say this, just literally removing Duhrell increases CU's chances of a win this season by quite a bit. That's the kind of addition by subtraction I can believe in.
The difference is Saliman is on the job.

I thought they were gonna wait for the Broncos to kick off so everyone is distracted ...
No one to distract. You probably would be shocked at the absolute ambivalence the state shows towards CU football.

Back