What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!
  • There has been an ongoing bug where club membership subscriptions have not been expiring. We have fixed this bug, and on October 7 users who do not have an active subscription will have their membership revoked, and you will be given the opportunity to renew. Please visit this post for details: https://allbuffs.com/threads/club-membership-privileges-not-being-revoked-when-yearly-subscription-ends.160161/

KSU @ CU—October 12 @ 8:15 PM ESPN

Well ****. That pretty much ****s me and my wife in a bad way. No way we get a babysitter for that game now. Not to mention it will probably be miserable.

Disappointed Big Daddy GIF

Well those KSU folks will have that 9:15 pm CT start and I don't think they are happy either.

Why? Their game against BYU was on at that same time and they lost that one. ;)

b12 after dark.

will the last semi-sober Buff fan to leave Folsom after this one, please leave me be if you find me passed out in my seat? The cohort will likely attach a "do not disturb" sign to the back of my head, but just in case...

we are so cool, we arrive late to the party and no one leaves until they have seen us and been seen with us. PRIME TIME.

Notice how the buffaloes are enjoying themselves on a nice field of grass and the Cats are nameless and faceless while in a deep dark hole.

They are just trying to give us a glmpse into how it will look when the game ends.

Back