What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ladies and gentlemen, the Prime effect

I've seen info on how Coach Prime has impacted CU social sites and such. I'm curious how it's impacted AllBuffs - are there metrics on traffic and/or # of message posts leading up to and post hire? I can't keep up with all the football and football recruiting posts anymore.

Oh sure - two things have happened. 1) Suddenly that admins and mods have work to do, which sucks and 2) We do have more money for blow

If you let him meet your wife, he will fire imaginary guns at her and go pew pew pew.
Context, my friend. Context.

IF your wife happens to be an Okie State grad and IF we happen to be playing her alma mater in a bowl game, I will 100% fire imaginary guns and go "pew! pew! pew!"

However, if I were to ever meet Hank's wife I can assure you that I would act surprised to learn that Hank was married. And then I'd ask her if she was an OSU grad.

IF your wife happens to be an Okie State grad and IF we happen to be playing her alma mater in a bowl game, I will 100% fire imaginary guns and go "pew! pew! pew!"

However, if I were to ever meet Hank's wife I can assure you that I would act surprised to learn that Hank was married. And then I'd ask her if she was an OSU grad.
Love gun. “Goo. Goo. Goo. “

To be fair, it was less awkward than me explaining why this guy I met on the internet was crashing our Airbnb

If I ever met Hank's wife it would probably take all of my self control to not ask him "what happened to Rebecca?"

More national pub, gotta love it!

Deion Sanders’ first month at Colorado is unlike anything that college football has seen before. Not only did it come under unique circumstance, but Coach Prime made one of the worst programs in the country relevant overnight.
Now, with Coach Prime at the helm, Colorado is in a position for which it is unfamiliar. It has a legitimate chance to land premier talent over other prominent Power Five programs.

The impact on CU will be applications (growth, competitiveness, funding), donations, community engagement, and a cultural shift toward achieving greatness.

Football, like it or not, drives university success for better and worse.

Back