What's new

LAVISKA SHENAULT IS A BAD BAD BAD MAN

JMBuffs

He won't do that in football hell. The Jaguars may be the most incompetent organization outside of the Knicks in pro sports.
I dont know about that. Chark and Minshew had a good debut together, I could see Shenault having a surprising season.

zbuff

Club Member
Club Member
I dont know about that. Chark and Minshew had a good debut together, I could see Shenault having a surprising season.
Yeah, Viska's going to break in across the middle. Minshew is more than able to get him the ball there.

GuySmiley

Don't Drink the Kool-Aid
Club Member
He has all the potential for being a premier WR in the league if he can stay healthy
I would say a potential "game breaker." I know that he will be a plus player, but I'm still interested to see how he fares overall in the bigger, stronger, and faster NFL. When I see some of the plays D Mac has put together for the Panthers, it gives me hope that he is an exceptional talent.

HuskerHater

Club Member
Club Member
Did Viska get hurt or something? He got nothing after his td catch.
Second-round WR Laviska Shenault also got two carries to go with three catches for 37 yards and a score. His versatility was as advertised, as the Jaguars used him in the wildcat and in the backfield as well as in the slot for eight snaps and out wide for 19.

Uncle Luko

Peckerwood
Club Member