What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

LAVISKA SHENAULT IS A BAD BAD BAD MAN

Laviska looks a little slimmed down, but no less strong, from his college days. I really hope he can stay relatively uninjured, be productive, and get to a second contract and earn some real money.

Viska could play RB, if he wanted to.
But how long would he last.

One of the things that makes him special is dishing out abuse but when you are dishing it out you are also taking it.

At WR he has had trouble playing full seasons. Don't think it is wise to increase the amount of contact he absorbs.

But how long would he last.

One of the things that makes him special is dishing out abuse but when you are dishing it out you are also taking it.

At WR he has had trouble playing full seasons. Don't think it is wise to increase the amount of contact he absorbs.
Never said it would be wise, but I think he could.

As physical as he is, I don't know how long his career will be? I said the same about Larry Fitzgerald, though. Look how long he played, if he's done. I don't think he's made it official, unless I missed it.

As physical as he is, I don't know how long his career will be? I said the same about Larry Fitzgerald, though. Look how long he played, if he's done. I don't think he's made it official, unless I missed it.

He'll probably keep playing until he earns all the guaranteed money in his second contract and maybe call it a career. That money would last the average person a few lifetimes.

Back