What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Long-term plan for CU facilities upgrades

This really puts into perspective just how massive that thing is. It essentially replaces the North scoreboard as the main scoreboard.

It also took a really long time to finish. It’s kind of fun seeing snow melt and leaves grow on trees in time lapse.

Video board looked good on TV last night. Looks like we finally have a proper power 5 screen. For the folks that went to the game, how was it? Did they have the two on the opposite side going as well?

Video board looked good on TV last night. Looks like we finally have a proper power 5 screen. For the folks that went to the game, how was it? Did they have the two on the opposite side going as well?
It looks good. Does block the view a bit. Took a bit to get used to looking at it. They use a 1/3 of it for ads at all time tho

It is nice. Now we to improve the North end board.

Our seats have always been in 109. So we had to look at the south video board for plays in the north red zone and it was always hard to see. Now, it’s beautiful. I feel like I can actually see what’s going on during those plays now. And the Visual design of the stats and everything looks really nice

Our seats have always been in 109. So we had to look at the south video board for plays in the north red zone and it was always hard to see. Now, it’s beautiful. I feel like I can actually see what’s going on during those plays now. And the Visual design of the stats and everything looks really nice
Same. 109. Replays were wonderful.1000006434.png

Surprised no one has mentioned that it was nearly impossible to find time, down and distance on either board leading up to critical plays. Thought it was the worst thing I have ever experience at a cu game. Not directly tied to new video board but it was atrocious. Like refund my ticket money bad. Everyone around me was flabbergasted

Surprised no one has mentioned that it was nearly impossible to find time, down and distance on either board leading up to critical plays. Thought it was the worst thing I have ever experience at a cu game. Not directly tied to new video board but it was atrocious. Like refund my ticket money bad. Everyone around me was flabbergasted
Grampa Simpson Meme GIF by MOODMAN

Good point. Already sent in my refund request. F this **** show!

More than the size, which looks like a big time program, I was impressed with how high def it was. To the point where I now feel like the picture on the North screen is completely inadequate and unacceptable.
Kind of how my wife feels.

She's trading you in for a shiny new model?
Well at his age he's kind of like an aging computerized video system.

Lack's definition, takes a while to wake up, slow to transition, lots of useless files stored in memory making it hard to locate the ones needed at the moment, even starting to replace obsolete parts with different materials since the original ones are beyond fixing.

Lack's definition, takes a while to wake up, slow to transition, lots of useless files stored in memory making it hard to locate the ones needed at the moment, even starting to replace obsolete parts with different materials since the original ones are beyond fixing.
Too bad the hard drives busted!

I will back this up

No Stats, No Player recognitions on good plays, No other game scores, nothing.

The board looks great, the North board is already too low of resolution to keep up with it and had squares showing up due to incompatible resolutions .

Hopefully they are updating programming to be more dynamic than endless crowd shots.

Folsom has pretty much the lowest end in-game interaction and tech, would like to see a big upgrade effort.

Audio sucks also and with the new board and all those ribbons, why not more speakers.

Boomers rule

Last edited:

I also replaced my hard drive with a floppy.

Back