What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread- #18 ranked (AP)/ #11 (NET rankings) Men's bball hosts #49 (NET) USC (Boulder, Thurs., 2/20, 7:00 PM, ESPN2)

Idot asu guy missed two FTs. Then Oregon gets the “and one.” Luckily asu went down and scored.

ff551a925ea6c386a1ef5fb6e508918a.png

It's so beautiful

Great win. Gotta beat UCLA at home. Lookin' good but need to take care of business the next few weeks.

I'm almost relieved we have only one more home game left strangely enough. We've been starting games really coldly at home for several weeks now.

Good win for the fellas. Wasn't pretty, but who gives a ****? A win is a win. Always stuff to improve on, they know that, no since in harping on it after a win.

I’m just not sure what each team’s remaining schedule is.
Colorado (UCLA only a game back, so Saturday is a huge ass game):
Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 10.16.24 PM.png

Arizona (need to be up a game or 2 after their next 3) - ASU has the reversal of this:
Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 10.13.56 PM.png

Oregon (love to see them beat UA & lose after that):
Screen Shot 2020-02-20 at 10.18.04 PM.png

Last edited:
Here's the thing, mother****ers.

Today, and the last few days, have been as full of suck as you can get. Like breaking down in Ogallala suck.

But right now, we beat the Spoiled Children and their cheating, pencil-necked coach, our football coach search is ongoing so WE'RE NOT HIRING A ****TY COACH TONIGHT BOYS, and chances are that Dana Altman is probably looking like he caught a whiff of fresh dog turds at this very moment.

I'm calling tonight a win, logging off of this mother****ing site, 247, and twitter, and believing that all is well with world.

I love you all, and God bless Tad Boyle.

Great to see multiple guys penetrate and kick out to the open 3s. When we can do that, sky’s the limit with this team.

Rakocabitch is right. Dude is a whiny little ****.

It would eliminate the Ducks, but then we'd need UA to have a rough LA road trip. Since I don't have a crystal ball, I'd prefer to just be a game up on both after the weekend.
Tough. You know UO is going to run the table if they beat AU. AU has a tougher schedule but they have to lose a game. CU needs to dig deep and run the table. Won’t be easy.

Back