What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread- #18 ranked (AP)/ #11 (NET rankings) Men's bball hosts #49 (NET) USC (Boulder, Thurs., 2/20, 7:00 PM, ESPN2)

**** the football coach search, **** mercernary midknight mel, **** dantonio, **** msu, **** anyone who thinks TC would be a good hire, **** Sark if he doesn't take the ****ing job....

but most of all

**** the condoms and **** andy enfield

We're Gonna ****ing Win Tonight!!!!!

ROLL-MOTHER-****ING-TAD!!!!!!!!!
YOU **** Andy Enfield....I'll *** his wife.

Nice to see USC fans criticizing Enfield for throwing his players under the bus in the postgame, meanwhile the only quote I saw from Tad was him blaming the poor starts on himself.

Such a d$*k. Three different times in the presser he blamed the point guard for going to the wrong side of the floor on the final possession.

There were @ 20 NBA scouts watching the usc kid last night. I thought Tyler was really tight and easily flustered in the early going - probably because he knew they were watching - he had 4 of the 9, 1st half TOs. He has the skills, it's the poise and composure stuff at issue. Based on last night, I'd guess scouts think he'd benefit from another year here. Clearly, I'm just guessing and they may figure they can get him up to speed in their off season. And, there's still a lot of this season left

There were @ 20 NBA scouts watching the usc kid last night. I thought Tyler was really tight and easily flustered in the early going - probably because he knew they were watching - he had 4 of the 9, 1st half TOs. He has the skills, it's the poise and composure stuff at issue. Based on last night, I'd guess scouts think he'd benefit from another year here. Clearly, I'm just guessing and they may figure they can get him up to speed in their off season. And, there's still a lot of this season left

When he gets going he's a force, both ends of the court. Single-handedly stopping that 3-on-1 break, coming from the top of the key for the o-bound slam... Two massive plays.

Last edited:
When he gets going he's a force, both ends of the court. Single-handedly stopping that 3-on-1 break, coming from the top of the key for the o-bound slam... Two massive plays.
Agree. He's likely the most athletic guy on the team

Back