What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread- #21 (AP)/ #17 (NET rankings) Men's bball on the road vs. #143 (NET) Cal (Berkeley, Thurs., 2/27, 7:00 PM MT, Pac 12 Networks)

PAC-12 net so Busch League. I can’t hear anything except the 3 guys sitting behind the announcers

Is there a basketball game going on? Because you wouldn't know it when the announcers are interviewing a Cal has-been and totally ignoring what's happening on the court. Gawd .. the Pac 12 Network sucks donkey balls.
Hey! He was really good for 1 year a quarter century ago. I'm waiting for the announcers to start blowing him. Which would be great because it would force the cameras to only show the ****ing game.

I’m fully prepared for the guys in stripes to completely change what they’re doing and for us to get 37 fouls called in the second half.
It didn’t even take until the second half. This is why they’re so bad. The way they call a game changes on a whim.

refs and rebounds have been huge. too bad they couldn't spend another 10 mins on that interview

These pricks interviewing... somebody just noticed the game. Also... Cal flop draws Tad technical. If that's the way it's going to be, Tad needs to coach the flop. Bring in the Drama Department.

Still overseas and not able to watch...but GO BUFFS!!! ...I didnt think we would win the conference this year at the start, but now that we have a legit chance, **** I want it. Let's Go Buffs!!!!! **** these these Stanford rejects.

That was a horrible 5 minutes of offensive basketball. Cal is not that good of a defensive team...gotta get the offense rolling here!

Still overseas and not able to watch...but GO BUFFS!!! ...I didnt think we would win the conference this year at the start, but now that we have a legit chance, **** I want it. Let's Go Buffs!!!!! **** these these Stanford rejects.
Take care of yo chicken.

Tad finally used a timeout, huh?

Hope he was saving it for something good.

I’m done getting emotionally attached to any sports team. Sports is too stressful if you get too involved. Almost like an addiction problem. I’m going fishing during March Madness

24 point half. Same old same old for those of us that have been following the basketball team forever.

Back