What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread- #21 (AP)/ #17 (NET rankings) Men's bball on the road vs. #143 (NET) Cal (Berkeley, Thurs., 2/27, 7:00 PM MT, Pac 12 Networks)

Failure from top to bottom. There is absolutely no positives from this **** show. No single individual is to blame, because no one showed up for this one, coaches, players, the pac-12 network, all get big fat Fs.

What a terrible performance. The inconsistency is frusteating.

Anyone still think this team can't get bounced in the first round?

What a terrible performance. The inconsistency is frusteating.

Anyone still think this team can't get bounced in the first round?
This team can beat anyone without 2 dominant bigs and a great pg.

This team can lose to absolutely any team of any makeup when 3s don't fall and tad refuses to change his d.

I think they are trying to get their seed as low as possible
I know I’ll get castigated for this, but **** it ... there’s a very real possibility that we lose 5 in a row down the stretch, given that it’s all road/neutral games from here, and anyone can beat anyone on this league. At 21-11, are we even guaranteed a spot in the Dance anymore?

I know I’ll get castigated for this, but **** it ... there’s a very real possibility that we lose 5 in a row down the stretch, given that it’s all road/neutral games from here, and anyone can beat anyone on this league. At 21-11, are we even guaranteed a spot in the Dance anymore?
Yes. Yes we are

You gotta coach at this time of year!
Mix it up
Catch your opponent off guard
Not Man to man all game
Weave and stale offense

Yes.

Cal’s highest scoring game in conference play. And that was with them trying to burn the entire shot clock for at least the last ten minutes, probably longer. An absolutely abhorrent defensive effort. Complete failure.

Back