What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread - #23/RV (AP/Coaches)/ #21 (NET rankings) Men's bball hosts #100 (NET) WSU (Boulder, Thurs., 1/23, 8:00 PM, Pac-12 Networks)

My favorite part of the game was when Bonton missed an open dunk after a foul was called and someone from the crowd heckled him by saying something like "hey, your volcano didn't erupt"

Last edited:
I think Washington has hit their ceiling this year. Their Bigs got worked by the soft ass Utah front court last night. Maybe it was just an off night, but I wonder?

Yeah, UW is very disappointing this year, with and without Green in the lineup. Sure, they started off great with a win against Baylor, but Tenn, Houston (home), and a lost opportunity against Zags (home). Then to lose at home against UCLA... ....Stewart and McDaniels are still very talented, and if they have a night where things click for them, we could definitely lose. We have to be ready.

And yeah, while I'm not the biggest Walton fan, I have to agree with him during yesterday's cast. Sure, you may have a point that Stewart and McDaniels weren't exerting their power, but their team needs to get them the damn ball. Stewart could have positioned himself better sometimes too though. Still, if it weren't for the flagrant on McDaniels, I think UW would have won. As it is...UW is a very disappointing team this year; hopefully they stay that way after Sat.

Yeah, UW is very disappointing this year, with and without Green in the lineup. Sure, they started off great with a win against Baylor, but Tenn, Houston (home), and a lost opportunity against Zags (home). Then to lose at home against UCLA... ....Stewart and McDaniels are still very talented, and if they have a night where things click for them, we could definitely lose. We have to be ready.

And yeah, while I'm not the biggest Walton fan, I have to agree with him during yesterday's cast. Sure, you may have a point that Stewart and McDaniels weren't exerting their power, but their team needs to get them the damn ball. Stewart could have positioned himself better sometimes too though. Still, if it weren't for the flagrant on McDaniels, I think UW would have won. As it is...UW is a very disappointing team this year; hopefully they stay that way after Sat.
Walton seemed fixated on the fouls out the end. Kinda thought he had a point.

Back