What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread - #23/RV (AP/Coaches)/ #21 (NET rankings) Men's bball hosts #100 (NET) WSU (Boulder, Thurs., 1/23, 8:00 PM, Pac-12 Networks)

Up by 5 at the half .. I'll take that ... for now.

Gee ... where are our resident "nattering nabobs of negativity"** in this thread? I'm pretty sure you all know to those to I'm referring. And I'm also pretty sure that as soon as things turn sour (if they do) in the second half they'll post relentlessly. Hopefully they won't have the opportunity.

** Double bonus points for those who get that historical reference.

Don't worry about them L Buff, Wash st much better than expected this crazy season. Tough game I may have missed it but will he be able to play against the huskies? TIA

Don't worry about them L Buff, Wash st much better than expected this crazy season. Tough game I may have missed it but will he be able to play against the huskies? TIA

WSU is getting better, but I think we're better than 5 points than them at home, even with Bey out.

Up by 5 at the half .. I'll take that ... for now.

Gee ... where are our resident "nattering nabobs of negativity"** in this thread? I'm pretty sure you all know to those to I'm referring. And I'm also pretty sure that as soon as things turn sour (if they do) in the second half they'll post relentlessly. Hopefully they won't have the opportunity.

** Double bonus points for those who get that historical reference.
WSU is getting better, but I think we're better than 5 points than them at home, even with Bey out.

Annnd ... there it is. Or at least one of them.

Why is it that when teams play us a bunch of guys who couldn't spit in a bucket are able to drop 3 after 3 from way behind the line and barely touch the cords.

Buffs have been playing good D and the WSU starts throwing up prayers and they get answered.

CU is up 11 without Bey, I'll take it every time. Dallas Walton being serviceable is a nice surprise. Maddox Daniels and Daylen Kountz should not be allowed to dribble the ball

Battey with the rebound at 4 minutes left. How did he get that? Dude is a beast!

Back