What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Lookalike & Game thread - #23/RV (AP/Coaches)/ #21 (NET rankings) Men's bball hosts #100 (NET) WSU (Boulder, Thurs., 1/23, 8:00 PM, Pac-12 Networks)

So Elleby only goes left. It’s tremendously clear. Schwartz forgot the scouting report like 4 times in a row about half way through the second half. He sat down. Lucas took the elleby assignment, remembered the scouting report and Elleby didn’t score again. Great game from a Lucas tonight.

TV commented that the Buffs led the nation in some statistic, based on minutes played last year.I only heard part - anyone catch that?

TV commented that the Buffs led the nation in some statistic, based on minutes played last year.I only heard part - anyone catch that?
Probably the stat that we returned 94% of minutes played last season.

PAC postgame has been pretty spot on, Good game by the team. Has anyone heard if Bey will be available Sat.

Because he's our defensive stopper and the team looks disjointed without him

I'll give you props for at least showing up ... even if it was in a passively aggressive way. Where's your buddy @seattlebuff ... or your other "buff" compatriots who only seem to post in game threads when we're not playing well? TBH ... that's why we don't like to see you guys in game threads and I personally tend to avoid those threads. Tonight was a refreshing relief from that kind of incessant negativity. **

Speaking of which ... is no one going to respond to my historical reference in this post?

I'll give you props for at least showing up ... even if it was in a passively aggressive way. Where's your buddy @seattlebuff ... or your other "buff" compatriots who only seem to post in game threads when we're not playing well? TBH ... that's why we don't like to see you guys in game threads and I personally tend to avoid those threads. Tonight was a refreshing relief from that kind of incessant negativity. **

Speaking of which ... is no one going to respond to my historical reference in this post?

I have high standards, this team beat Dayton on a neutral floor and deserve criticism when they play like crap. They're a veteran team, they can take it.

Here I am, assface. Nice reference to Spiro Agnew ... he’s probably a hero of yours, right?

Good win for the Buffs. WSU gassed at the end (they were missing 3 guys that normally play double digit minutes .... yes, I know we were missing Bey).

When Lucas is on, he’s a huge advantage, a potential X factor for us. Good to see Gatling show some confidence. Gonna need that ... cuz basically Kountz has ZERO handles and frankly needs to just sit. Daniels doesn’t either but at least he can hit the uncontested 3.

I have high standards, this team beat Dayton on a neutral floor and deserve criticism when they play like crap. They're a veteran team, they can take it.

But do we have to? Seriously ... can we hold the in-game criticism to a minimum and leave it to a post game analysis? Is that too much to ask?

Here I am, assface. Nice reference to Spiro Agnew ... he’s probably a hero of yours, right?

Good win for the Buffs. WSU gassed at the end (they were missing 3 guys that normally play double digit minutes .... yes, I know we were missing Bey).

When Lucas is on, he’s a huge advantage, a potential X factor for us. Good to see Gatling show some confidence. Gonna need that ... cuz basically Kountz has ZERO handles and frankly needs to just sit. Daniels doesn’t either but at least he can hit the uncontested 3.

Way to go right to the personal insult. Spiro Agnew a "hero of mine." Man you really have no idea of who I am, do you?

But seriously ... why do you only show up in game threads when thing aren't going well?

Way to go right to the personal insult. Spiro Agnew a "hero of mine." Man you really have no idea of who I am, do you?

But seriously ... why do you only show up in game threads when thing aren't going well?
I don’t. I’ve posted many times in nice wins and often super optimistic... and most games I’m watching on delay. I have a life.

You’re just not paying attention. And projecting. Or delusional. Seriously, why even bring up us “nattering nabobs” when nobody was saying anything? What’s the point? Just want to start some ****?

You’re just not paying attention. And projecting. Or delusional. Seriously, why even bring up us “nattering nabobs” when nobody was saying anything? What’s the point? Just want to start some ****?

No we just missed you.

NOT!!

Projecting much?
A troll is “a person who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online post.”

I post observations and critiques from the games, where I think we could be better. We all know where we’re good. That’s obvious.

On the contrary, L Buff calls me out by name in a post when I’ve posted nothing the whole game, just to provoke a reaction. That’s the very definition of trolling.

Back